Chapter 36

They sit in the taxi and leave from there. The car stops, and they get out paying the fare. Sameer looks up and sees how long and fun it will be. They start climbing to the top, where they see a few people who are in charge of this. The man tells them to sit, and Sameer holds her tightly whilst the man gives them a push. Both of them are having the time of the life whilst the rollercoater bends in different directions.

Naina: This is so much fun, why are you screaming like a girl?

Sameer: I want to that's the best part about it.

The ride finishes and they get off feeling a bit dizzy. Sameer throws a snowball at Naina which makes her shocked. She starts chasing him with one, and attacks him on the head getting her revenge fuffilled. He does not mind, and they go down together. They see a cafe and decide to eat.

Naina: What do you want to eat?

Sameer: I don't mind anything will do

Naina orders for both of them, and it arrives after 10 minutes. They both feed each other lovingly making sure that they don't make a mess. After they have finished they leave from there. Both of them do a photo shoot of each other, and then take a few selfies together. Samaina arrive at home 30 minutes later. It has become dark and they are getting ready to go to the club.

Sameer: You look so sexy babygirl, who are you trying to impress?

Naina: The one who is standing in front of me who is looking like a full course meal.

He smiles at her and they leave the bungalow. As the club is 15 minutes they decide to walk there. They have reached, and there is a long line. As thier turn comes, they are allowed inside to see shiny disco ball lights, blaring music, a bar on the left hand side with a DJ moving his head to the music.

Sameer: This looks really cool

They both hold hands and go on to the dance floor. He wraps his arms around her swaying to the music, she kisses him as she knows some of them are drunk. Thier tongues mould together and then it becomes wild with hunger.

Naina: Do you want something to drink?

Sameer nods his head, and she goes to get them Taqela shots. The bartender gives it to her, and she feels that there is something wrong with him

Naina: Are you alright, has something happened?

He starts crying and she gives him a tissue. She feels really hurt after he tells her that his wife passed away a week ago, and that she looked exactly like her.

Naina: I'm so sorry to hear that from you, I just noticed that you were looking really upset, and I decided to ask.

Bartender: It's alright you didn't know about it, and it's not a problem. Is that your husband over there dancing with other girls?

Naina: Those girls are drunk, and not him. He knows what he is doing.

Sameer comes over, and starts drinking the shots one after the other. He becomes so drunk that he can't identify Naina. She tells him that she is his wife, and he goes and dances on the table. A few girls also go up, and go very close. She finds this very weird as she has never seen him like that.

Bartender: He's going to get a really bad hangover, it's better if you take him out.

After an hour of struggling she pulls him down, holds his hand tightly, and get out of the club. He lets go of her hand and starts spinning around entering a park. Sameer starts to play hide and seek and she becomes worried when she can't find him. Out of nowhere he scares her which makes her jump.

Naina: Sameer don't scare me like that, come and sit down over here.

Naina gives him a few flowers and he gladly accepts it telling her it is the first time that someone has done that for him. He places his head on her shoulder.

Naina: They say when people are drunk, they speak the truth. Sameer have you ever fallen in love before I came into your life?

Sameer: Haa...maine...kiya...hai...kisi...aur...say...pyaar. Wo...bahaut...khoobsurat...thi...aur...uska...naam...Tina...thi...par...usne...mera...dil...tordiya...tha...bad...girl.

Naina: What did you think about me when you saw me for the first time?

Sameer: That...your...so...boring...and...you...were...no...fun. You...were...always...into...studies...no...wonder...everyone...used...to...taunt...you. Don't...you...remember...when...I...used...to...do...the...same?  I used to hate middle class people because I found them disgusting silly cheap people.

Naina feels hurt but does not say anything. As it is too late at night, she sees a barn near by, and places him on the hay taking his shoes off, and he falls asleep. She remembers his words from before, and lights up a fire leaning against the wall crossing her arms. A few tears roll down her eyes, and she wipes them away.

Naina: Why am I crying, I already know about this? It shouldn't effect me, but hearing it from him makes it sound worse?

She cries all night and goes outside a few meters away from the barn. Naina falls asleep on a pinic table whilst the moon is looking down at this broken soul.