Chapter 54

After the overwhelming Confession she has tears rolling down her eyes and he catches her tear in his hand. He leans towards her and kisses her on the forehead gently whilst the media have captured everything. Kiara begins to laugh at them as she does not mind at whatever will be published on the news. All of them congratulate them as they are finally together. Preeti and Swati hug her as she feels the love coming from them.

Kiara: Deepika tumhari wish poori ho gayi hai.

Deepika: Yeh toh hona he tha Kiara Di warna I would have locked you both in a room to sort the differences out.

They all agree with Deepika making them blush. The doctor tells them that she can be discharged. Her dad signs the forms whilst Sameer helps her up. He lifts her up bridle style and she does not mind. Jason tells them to stay over as Christmas will be coming up soon in a few days and that they spend it grandly.

Pandit: What do you mean by grandly?

Amy: You will see soon Pandit have some patience.

They arrive at the McCann Mansion and the rest of them are starstruck just by looking at it. Kiara clicks her fingers and gets them out of the trance. She brings them inside and they become amazed.

Swati: Kiara tum yahi pay rehti ho?

Steve: Haa Swati yeh hamara ghar hai bahaut khoobsurat hai haina?

Munna: Bahaut sundar hai, you all must have worked very hard to get this.

Amy: Humne mehnat ki hai par Kiara nay yeh ghar humme gift kiya tha. We were also like that when we saw it as well. Yeh interior design sab Kiara nay kiya hai. She didn't even tell us anything about it.

Kiara: Bahaut pyaar say banaya hai yeh ghar.

She shows them thier rooms, as soon as they arrive at her room he pulls her inside and locks the door. She starts talking in her mind that she is an expert at all of this by now. As soon as she looks up at him he comes forward backing her up into the wall and traps her there.

Sameer: Tumne muhjhe bahaut intizaar karaya hai ab tumhari baari hai.

Kiara: Ek superstar yahi toh karta hai logo ko intizaar karana phir bhi usko attention milti hai.   Toh ab muhjhe kuch khaas karna parega tumhare liye. Kuch hai par tora intizaar karna parega. Sab mere peeche, mein tumhare peeche too much fun.

Sameer: Salman Sir ki dilogue bolrahi ho? Kuch naya kaho na?

Kiara: Mere nasheele ankhe bahaut kuch kehti  hai
Zara ghor say parlo
 Agar tumhe woh lafz mil jaata hai toh uss cheez say muhjhe mila dow,
Tab mein manughi ki tum sab kuch jaante ho.

Sameer: Waah Waah kya sharyi kahi hai apne

Kiara: Shukriya ab impressed ho gaye ho ki mein talented hoon?

Kiara lifts her collor up whilst Sameer back hugs her. She feels really relaxed and comfortable with him. She places her hands on top of his giving him goosebumps.

Sameer: I really missed doing all of this

Kiara: And I missed being in your arms

Sameer: Maine tumhe bahaut miss kiya?

Kiara: Tumne muhjhe kab miss kiya, tumne toh nahi kaha tha? I missed you even more than that?

Thier friends come in and they begin to argue. Kiara picks up a pillow and starts chasing him around the bed whilst the others laugh and leave from there. They both whack each other with the pillows which makes him fall on top of her. She covers half of her face with it only to romance with her eyes as she knows how to some acting. He removes the pillow and he sees her smiling. Sameer starts kissing her everywhere which makes it ticklish.

Kiara: Aww my baby missed me that much?

She stands up and puts a romantic song on swaying her hips to the beat. He also joins her bumping her back, and then placing his arms around her waist pulling her closer. They both stare at one another and she places her head on him.

Kiara: Kal mera concert hai for my new song to release so will you please come?

Sameer: Obviously I'm going to come for my girlfriend show tommorow

Kiara: Kya baat hai tumne sahi jawaab diya

She turns the music off and takes out her lyrics book and shows him her unreleased songs. He takes a proper look at it, and really loves it instantly.

Sameer: Yeh toh bahaut atcha hai Kiara, tum release kyun nahi karti ho?

Kiara: Kyunki mere handsome boyfriend muhjhe tore logo ki opinions chaheye warna mein release nahi karti hoon. Pehle shuru mein mere gaane kabhi kabar reject huwe hai. Par ab nahi hote hai you have to feel it within you, and it needs to be relatable.

Sameer: Toh wo gaana Aisa Pehli Baar Huwa Hai kis kay liye tha?

Kiara: It was for you because I knew you would be coming, the event manager shows me the list beforehand but tommorow will be speacial. It's a free concert for charity this time, the more people that come we can feed those people who are unfortunate to spend christmas who are living in poverty. We personally go and give it to them, that's why dad was saying we do it grandly and we should always be thankful for what we have.

Sameer: New Years kay baad meri meeting hai Mumbai mein. Munna aur Pandit mere saat kaam karte hai, agar humme deal milgayi toh  hum sab Mumbai shift ho jayenghe

Kiara: Jesus sab kay wishes sunte hai and I hope yours turns out to be true waise Swati aur Preeti kya karti hai?

Sameer: They are still looking for jobs

Kiara: Don't worry about that, they can work with me as my bussiness manager or my dancing teachers. Both of them are amazing at it, tumhari problem solve ho gayi hai

Sameer: Thank you so much I will go and tell them.

He kisses her on the cheeks and goes downstairs whilst she cleans her room. Preeti and Swati jump on her sending them flying on to the bed. She understands about thier excitement of working with her.

Swati: Your the best

Preeti: Your the greatest

P+S: How can we ever thank you?

Kiara: Don't thank me Sameer told me about it and I'm your best friend.