Chapter 65

Naina is driving towards the location of where Varun is. She steps out of the car, and suddenly she gets injected near her neck which makes her unconsious. Varun picks her up, and makes her sit down on a chair in an old basement with her feet tied up. He closes the door with a loud bang. After two hours she wakes up seeing that she is in an unknown room. Varun comes in with his partner Soumya, and it is all blurry for her. Soumya clicks her fingers, and then splashes cold water on her.

Naina: Tum muhjhe yaha pay kyun laaye ho?

Soumya: Humme badla chaheye Sameer say aur tumse bhi.

Naina: You got to be joking with me right now, remember when you were popular in college, and now I have reached a point where no one can touch me not even you.

Varun: Itna gamand hai paiso mein?

Soumya starts beating her up but she does not show an ounce of pain. Naina starts laughing at them both but she stops when she gets shot on the shoulder. She stands up with the chair and breaks it. As that drug is still inside her she becomes powerless. Both of them start punching her, another person comes inside and they accidently shoot him which makes him dead.

Soumya: Oh no what have we done?

Varun: Why don't we take advantage of this situation and put all the blame on Naina?

They put the gun in Naina's hand, and they quickly leave from there. By that time Jason, Amy, Sameer, Munna and Pandit come inside to see something which they never thought they would see. Naina starts to wake up, and sees that she is holding a gun and everyone is there.

Amy: Naina what have you done, you killed an innocent person?

Naina: Maine kuch nahi kiya hai, Sameer please believe me.

He is really confused and the police arrive to arrest her. Someone has took a video of this and uploads it on social media which instantly becomes viral, and the media have the chance to bring her down. She sits down in the jeep, arrive at the police station putting her behind the bars. Her badge and gun are taken away from her as she is a criminal now. She now has to wear the clothes which the jail provides. It has become dark, and Naina is sat on the floor just thinking about everything that has happened today.

Sameer: Naina muhjhe poora yakeen hai ki tumne kuch nahi kiya hai.

She becomes startled when she hears his voice, and turns around to see him. They both hold hands, and she says as long as he trusts her nothing will happen as she is innocent.

Naina: Muhjhe nahi pata yeh sab kaise ho gaya hai. I don't remember much only that I got injected, and my family does not believe me. I don't know what is going to happen now.

Sameer: I will prove you innocent Naina. Tommorow I will bring a lawyer to fight for your case. I better get going now.

As he leaves she starts crying about what will everyone will think of her, she has let her fans down, but she knows that they will support her. Her best friend Salman will believe her as they have always supported one another through thier bad times. It is the next morning, and she is given stale bread and water which she does not eat. She is now being taken to the interrigation room where her father and sister are there. The video camera has been set up and they start asking questions.

Jason: Just because your my daughter you are not getting any speacial treatment. Now why did you kill that innocent man?

Naina: I don't remember anything and I haven't shot him.

Amy: That's what every criminal says now speak the truth, why was that gun there in your hand?

Naina: I told you I don't know anything, why won't you believe me?