Chapter 66

Naina: It's totally fine, we just need to find those three who have trapped me here.

Jason: Don't worry we will find them by tonight, and two days later is your final hearing.

Naina: I really want to get out of here

Amy: Just two more days and you will be free

Two Days Later

Naina is brought into court by the police, whilst all her family are there with the lawyer. This time she has everything planned and knows what to say. The court proceeding starts and the advocate asks her difficult questions.

Advocate: You still have no evidence right, just admit that your the one who shot him?

Naina: Why do I care, it's none of my concern, and it has nothing to do with me?

Mother: Your so heartless how can you just say that?

Lawyer: My client had told you all that she got kidnapped as well, just look at her neck, do you think she can do that by herself?

Advocate: Obviously she can, she just wants sympathy.

Sameer: No she does not, the day before she saved us all, and how can you all forget that? If she was heartless we would have been dead by now?

Judge: Order order, come to the witness box if you want to say something

Sameer stands on the witness box, and declares that he will say the truth. He tells them all that his company was about to get destroyed, and Naina saved everyone in the last minute.

Sameer: Tell me what hasn't Naina done for our country? Bahaut kuch kiya hai hum sab kay liye. Child traffacking, bombists, drug dealing, murder, sucide, rape cases, she can give her life up for anyone, and I'm proud of her but the media always bring her down.

Sameer sits down, and the judge gives her the final verdict of getting hanged. By then the doctor, Jason and Amy push the other three into court. Naina starts smirking at them all, and comes down.

Naina: Well look who we have here, you thought that you could frame me, do I look like a fool to you? And by the way I solved this case by myself without any help. You don't know me at all, I even ran away from jail to get this injection.

Doctor: This injection contains a speacial drug which can wipe out a memory for some time, no wonder Naina couldn't remember anything.

Amy: When we came to see Naina she was holding the gun, but you forgot that your fingerprints were there, and we were there playing along with the game, you wanted to confuse us right, but guess what you couldn't?

Jason: I hate the media, and you uploaded that video on social media just to defame her? Your all sick in the head, all because you wanted money and power?

Naina: Your game is over, aunty these are the people who killed your son, and don't you dare say it was an accident. The law will never forgive you, you kidnapped a crime investigator, and killed an innocent person. You won't be forgiven up there as well. Under Indian penal code of 302, 304 and 306 awards them all to hang till death.

Judge: The verdict has now been announced, and Naina will be joining the police force again, the nation is proud of you jai hind.

The handcuffs are taken off, she quickly runs to hug Sameer, and he kisses her everywhere. The family say sorry to her, and she does not mind as they didn't know anything. They all come outside and Salman hugs her.

Salman: Everyone has come to salute you.

They all salute her, and has got her respect back, but does not trust the media anymore. She takes her phone out and calls her lawyer immediately.

Naina: I'm really fed up of this media and you must have heard about the case by now of how a journalist sent out that video to defame me.

Lawyer: I understand what your trying to say, and I'll come over.

The lawyer comes and she starts reading in whatever it has been typed in the papers.

Naina: From this day forth no media reporters will question me anywhere, and if they are this close I will send them to court. Only if I give the permission then ask or else don't disturb me signed by Naina Maheswari.

They arrive and Sameer takes her upstairs into thier room. When she sees the bed, she lies down on to it. He takes her clothes out and gives it to her.

Sameer: Naina please take that jailor outfit out, I'm going to burn it or else that memory will last forever.

Naina: It's not a big deal sweetheart, I've been to jail before for violence, anyways I want to love you now, not done it for a long time.

Sameer: We can do that at night, I promise you we will do amazing love making, but please meri jaan change your clothes. Kya you've been to jail before? I like it when your dangerous. Thank god the media won't follow us anymore.

She takes a selfie sitting on Sameer's lap, and changes into comfortable clothes.

Sameer: How did you get out of jail without anyone knowing?

Naina: Through the ventilator, and it lead me to the back door which was open. Now I really need to spend time with you. It feels like a month ago when we got married.

Sameer: No it's been three years and one month, let's just consider it like that.

Naina: Your such a gentlemen, and yeah I totally agree with you