Chapter 37

It is the next morning and Sameer opens his eyes having a hangover. He holds on to his head, and looks at where he is. Sameer becomes confused on how he got here, and starts to look for Naina. He stands up, puts his shoes on and goes outside to see Naina awake with red blood shot eyes.

Sameer: Tumhare ankh itne laal kyun hai aur tum yaha pay so rahi thi?

Naina: Why do you care, and these are my eyes? They can be red or white, they don't need your permission?

Sameer: Maine kya kiya hai, ki tum itne naraaz ho?

Naina: Don't you remember anything that happened last night? Why would you anyways you were so intoxicated that you refused to acknowledge me as your wife? Then you were dancing with other girls on top of a table. But I did not say anything. People are right when they say a drunkard man says the truth. I wasn't hurt when you said that you loved Tina, but when you talked about status, you called me cheap. Akhir tumne apne aukaad dika di na? I cannot spend another moment with you, I'm leaving from here because I'm cheap and your rich. Remember one thing qaulity over quantity.

Sameer: Naina please don't go I'm sorry

She does not listen to him and starts walking whilst he follows behind her. He tries everything to manoify her but it does not work. They enter the bungalow, and she changes her clothes and gets her luggage whilst she hears Sameer crying.

Naina: Ab tum kyun rorahe ho, I'm the one who is hurt?

Sameer: I promise I won't drink again and I will not dance with other girls but please don't go I can't live without you.

Naina knows that everyone has flaws, and no one can be perfect. She drops her luggage on to the floor and opens her arms out. Sameer tightly hugs her and she rubs his back up and down. She wipes his tears and taps his forehead.

Naina: Tum bahaut paagal ho mein isiliye rorahi thi kyunki mein jaanti hoon mein middle class family say hoon par jab tumne kaha my heart couldn't accept it, and I went outside.

Sameer: Mein bhi bahaut stupid hoon, I always hurt your feelings but still you forgive me.

Naina: It's alright because I love you too much.

Sameer: No Naina this isn't right at all, I can't treat you like that.

She takes him outside and makes him sit down on the couch. Naina starts massaging making him feel relaxed and calm. He feels a lot better now, and he tells her to stop. Sameer reminds her that there flight is tommorow evening so they have a full day to do what they want.

Naina: Let's have a lazy day I don't feel like going out.

Sameer: Me too I agree on that, let's watch a movie and order food from outside.

Sameer orders the food whilst Naina is selecting a movie. He has also ordered dessert and chocolate milkshakes to make it even more sweet. Sameer wants to watch a Salman Khan movie which she also wants to watch. The food arrives after half an hour and they start to eat whilst the movie starts. It is very exciting as there is a lot of comedy, action and romance.

Naina: Seriously anyone can be his fan in an instant, there's so many good things about him, no wonder his fans are diehard even in his bad phase.

Sameer: That's why the nation loves him, he's such a superstar all around the world.

It is the next day and they are at the local market to buy gifts for everyone. They have bought some, and now it is time to buy it for thier friends. Naina goes off to buy something for Preeti and Swati whilst Sameer is doing it for Munna and Pandit. She sees the perfect gift and walks towards it.

Naina: How much are these necklaces for?

Man: About 100 Francs ma'am, these are really speacial, you also get this small perfumes for free.

Naina: I'll buy it then, they are very beautiful.

The man puts it into a velvet bag, and she gives him the money for it. They both say bye, and she leaves from there waiting for Sameer to return. He comes after 15 minutes and they head home again. They start to do thier packing together making sure everything fits.

Sameer: Jaan can you pass Munna's gift to me?

She gives it to him carefully, and he puts it into his suitcase closing the zip. He goes to have a shower whilst Naina does the same in the other room. She comes out locking the door, and puts her clothes on with a notification pinging.

Naina: Who is it this time?

Unknown Person: It will be your last day with your lover after that you won't see him again.

She shrugs her shoulders and does not reply keeping her phone switched off. They both arrive at the airport and the announcement has been made. They go into the plane and sit down. It has become night and Sameer has fallen asleep whilst she is nervous. She closes her eyes and sees that she is shooting someone with a gun which makes her sweat.

Naina: What kind of a nightmare is that?