Chapter 35

It is the next day and Samaina are waiting for the train to arrive, he is very impatient but she is very calm about it. She loves these kinds of places, since she feels it is an adventure for her. She starts smiling as she looks up at the sky.

Sameer: Tum kyun upar dehkrahi ho, mein bhi hoon na tumhare saat?

Naina: Wo kya haina mein bored ho chuki just by seeing you.

He looks the other way and pretends to be angry but she starts smirking as he is like a little child. She hears someone playing a guitar, and she starts to sing a song in front of everyone presence.

Naina: Tuhjhe Dehka Toh Yeh Jaana Sanam
Pyaar Hota Hai Deewana Sanam
Ab Yaha Say Kahe Jaaye Hum
Tere Baahon Mein Mar Jaaye Hum

She sings the whole song for him whilst he is admiring her, in the end everyone starts clapping and she thanks them all, by then the train arrives. Sameer enters holding thier lugguage whilst Naina is standing there. The train starts going and Sameer tells her to come. She starts running and pulls her in at the right time. Both of them sit down, and he thanks her for cheering him up

Naina: I was only joking and you took it seriously

Sameer: I was only pretending but you did that which is really speacial

Naina: Of course I already knew about it, your a mirror I know when your pretending and when you are real.

Sameer: That's why I made you as my life partner.

As a tunnel approaches Sameer kisses Naina to which she also replicates but then moves away as they have come out. He wanted to do it much more longer but she tells him to do it at night when everyone is sleeping. He agrees to it and hugs her tightly.

Naina: I love you Sameer

Sameer: I love you too Naina

Both of them fall asleep as the journey is quite long. After a couple of hours they wake up, and it has become dark. She wakes up, and nudges Sameer. He keeps snoring which makes her irritated.

Naina: Kya yaar meri need karab ho gayi hai. Stupid I'm going to sit elsewhere.

Naina decides to go to the washroom and starts looking for it. She finally finds one and goes inside locking the door. She does her bussiness, washes her hands, and splashes water on to her face drying it with a paper towel. She comes out and starts walking where Sameer is sleeping.

Naina: He is still snoring, maybe he is really tired.

She puts a blanket around him, and sits on the other side just by looking at him. Naina looks out through the window to see the sunrise. Naina starts smiling and takes a photo of it. It is only six in the morning which is really early. They will be arriving in Zurich in an hour. Naina takes her phone out and starts texting Swati as Preeti does not like her sleep to be ruined

Naina: Swati I miss you so much, how are you doing?

Swati: I miss you a lot as well, I'm really great and I'm going out on a date with Munna today. Are you in Zurich?

Naina: That's so cute have a lovely time, and I'll be in Zurich in half an hour, I need to wake Sameer up now, talk to you later bye

She puts the phone back in her pocket, and nudges Sameer to wake up. He slowly opens his eyes and sees Naina in front of him already awake. He becomes surprised when she tells him that she has been awake all night. The announcement has been made and they get out sitting inside a taxi.

Sameer: Excuse me, do you know what the best attraction is over here?

Driver: Sir you should go on the rollercoaster on the mountain, it's really awesome and you will have a great time, and then there are a few clubs, and the local markets.

Naina: Thank you so much will you drop us where the rollercoaster is after we put our luggage in the bungalow?

Driver: Of course ma'am and look we are already here, where you both will be staying at, have a look around first, whilst I'll fill the car up petrol.

They both get out holding on to thier luggage
He opens the door with a key, and they step inside. Naina tells him that this is really beautiful and that they can have thier own privacy.

Sameer: That's why I rented it for the next four days, and now let's see our bedroom.

Samaina go into thier room, and it is very spacious. Naina puts the luggage away when Sameer back hugs her, and gives a sweet kiss on her collorbone. She turns around, and holds on to his neck

Naina: You do know that you broke your promise?

Sameer: Oh shit I totally forgot about it, I'm so sorry.

She starts to laugh and pulls his cheeks finding him very adorable. She plants a passionate kiss on his lips making him pull her closer. A horn is heard from outside, meaning that they are ready to go