Chapter 43

Kiara and Parth are swimming in the clear blue sparkling sea. They have become even more close than before, and have started to develop feelings for one another. They do everything together now. He holds on to her waist and twirls her around making her laugh. She turns around and wraps her legs around him so that he can lift her up. They lock lips and the heat builds up under the blazing sun. It is full of hunger and passion as they mould thier tongues tasting one another.

Parth: Your so sexy babygirl, and your ass is round and plump. That is distracting me the most, it's even better that you wear a thong now, makes it even more pleasing for me.

He starts moving her up and down so that she can feel the pleasure. She moves her upper body back so that he can take a proper look at her body. He places her hand down her body undoing her knots whilst he kisses her abodman. They both start grinding on each other whilst he places her on the bed covering themselves with a blanket.

Kiara: Oh my god you make me forget about Sameer, he could never do this to me. I need all of you inside of me.

They flip positions and he starts thrusting into her making her experience the pleasure. He goes really slow to make deep passionate love making her moan his name.

Kiara: Yeah baby that's the right spots that your getting on

They start to kiss each other again, she brings him down wrapping her arms around him. After a while he lays down next to her and they fall asleep cuddling into one another starting thier new relationship. A couple of hours they wake up, and Kiara stands up naked going towards the shower where Parth joins her. As the water turns into steam it makes the outside not visible. They have a round two and come out changing thier clothes as they have a flight to catch. They sit in the private jet and return to Mumbai the next morning. The media surrounds them but Kiara fools them getting into the car arriving home. Jason is very happy for both of them now since they are in a relationship.

Jason: Kiara you do know the news has spread around the country?

Parth: Yeah we did watch the news today but what's next? I bet everyone has seen it since it has become breaking news.

They both go upstairs and Kiara plays her acoustic guitar. Both of them do not regret what had happened yesterday. He sits down next to her and knows what is happening in her mind.

Parth: I know what your thinking about? What if Sameer has seen it all and regrets of whatever has happned?

Kiara: Obviously I would do the same if I was in his place, none of us knew that this would happen after our honeymoon, this issue has become really complicated now, whatever I was doing it was for the right purpose, but everyone thinks the opposite about me. I really don't know what will happen.

Ahemdabaad

Everyone is sat down watching the T.V. Sameer is flipping the channels when he stops at Kiara wearing a police uniform. The news reporter says that she has done a lot to serve and save the country from drug dealing, child traffiking, kidnapping.

News Reporter: Kiara McCann has done everything but the whole world was against her, she may have been rough and tough but inside of her she still has humanity in her heart. All of this was one long tough mission which the McCaan family have finally finished swiping out one of the most underworld gangsters. When the case of the child Traffiking case took place in Ahemdabaad it was actually Kiara who saved them all. She has took many risks endangering her life but has come out victorious we salute such officers Jai Hind

All of them become shocked, and Sameer drops the remote control on to the floor. All of them are in tears as they have judged Kiara on her charecter. He can never forgive himself as they are both divorced now.

Deepika: Maine kaha tha na Naina Bhabhi buri nahi hai, uss din maine pehchan liya tha when she told me to not be scared.

Kiara is trying to sleep but she suddenly starts crying as she remembers that horrible day where everything turned upside down. She tells herself to forget him, but she can't get him out of her mind. She remembers all the memories that she shared with him, and the promise of not leaving him.

Kiara: Naina lageeyan baarishan
Te sukke sukke sapne vi pijj gaye
Naina lageeyan baarishan
Rove palkein de kone vich neendh meri
Naina laggeyan baarishan
Hanju digde ne chot lage dil te
Naina laggeyan baarishan
Rut birha de badlan di chaa gayi

Kaali kaali khaali raaton se
Hone lagi hai dosti
Khoya khoya inn raahon mein
Ab mera kuch bhi nahi
Har pal har lamha
Main kaise sehta hoon
Har pal har lamha
Main khudh se ye kehta rehta hoon
Tujhe bhula diya oh
Tujhe bhula diya oh
Tujhe bhula diya oh
Phir kyun teri yaadon ne
Mujhe rula diya oh
Mujhe rula diya

Teri yaadon mein likhe jo lafz dete hai sunayi
Beetay lamhe poochte hai kyun hue aise judaa
Khuda, khuda mila jo ye faasla hai
Khuda tera hi ye faisla hai
Khuda hona tha woh ho gaya
Jo tune tha likha

Kaali kaali khaali raaton se
Hone lagi hai dosti
Khoya khoya inn raahon mein
Ab mera kuch bhi nahi
Har pal har lamha
Main kaise sehta hoon
Har pal har lamha
Main khudh se ye kehta rehta hoon
Tujhe bhula diya
Tujhe bhula diya
Tujhe bhula diya
Phir kyun teri yaadon ne
Mujhe rula diya
Mujhe rula diya

Naina lageeyan baarishan
Te sukke sukke sapne vi pijj gaye
Naina lageeyan baarishan
Rut birha de badlan di cha gayi

Do pal tujhse juda tha
Aise phir raasta muda tha
Tujhse mein khone laga
Juda jaise hone laga
Mujhse kuch mera

Tu hi meri liye ab kar dua
Tu hi iss dard se kar de juda
Tera hoke tera jo main na raha
Main yeh khud se kehta hoon

Tujhe bhula diya oh
Tujhe bhula diya oh
Tujhe bhula diya oh
Phir kyun teri yaadon ne
Mujhe rula diya oh
Mujhe rula diya