Chapter 3• The Shield

Start from the beginning

"Where the hell are you going this time?!" Aj snapped.

"Where do you think?! Until you've come to your senses that I'm not a baby anymore, you can go and fuck Phil all you want. Im outta here!" I yelled slamming the door loudly. I saw Phil walking by and he stopped right in front of me.

"She's all yours, fuck her all you want." I said walking away.

I had no idea where to go, so I just hopped into my car and drove to the arena.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

I walked out of my lockeroom and some other Superstars and Divas were starting to arrive. I needed to see Dean again. I took out my phone and texted him.

"Hey. You at the arena?"

A minute later he replied.

"Yup I'm in my lockeroom. Wanna stop by? ;-)"

I chuckled a bit and answered

"Sure. I need someone to talk to anyway. Be there in a few."

I made my way toward his lockeroom and knocked on the door. Roman answered it and a smirk grew on his face.

"Well hello there Miss Ava. What are you doing here on the lovely afternoon." He joked.

I chuckled. "Well, Mr. Reigns, I'm here to see Mr. Ambrose."

"Hey is that Ava?" Dean yelled from somewhere inside the lockeroom.

"Nope!" He called back.

I gave him a look. "Mr.Ambrose is not here at the moment. Why don't you stop by later." He joked. I raised and eyebrow.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know, come on in." Roman said smiling.

I smiled back and walked in.

"How ya doin, Ava?" Seth asked as I sat next to him.

"Doin pretty good, thanks for asking. You guys have a match tonight?" I asked.

"Yep. We're kicking off the show so we have to leave soon." Roman said.

"Dean hurry up! You have to say good bye to Ava and then we have to go to the ring!" Seth yelled.

"Is it like this everyday?" I asked curiously.

"Yep, pretty much." They replied.

Dean came running out of the back.

"Ok ok. I'm here." He said out of breath.

"Does it take you that long to get dressed everyday?" I asked.

"On a regular day, yep." He replied putting on his boots.

"Alright boys! Let's go!" Roman said walking out with Seth following close behind.

Dean gave me a quick peck on the lips. "I'll see ya later, babe. I've got some asses to kick." He said smirking.

"Alright. I'll be waiting here and watching you."I said as he walked out.

I turned my attention to the monitor hanging on the wall. Randy Orton, Kane, and Bray Wyatt just made their entrances. Then the Shield's music hit and a smile instantly grew on my face.

They entered the ring and the two groups stared each other down menacingly. The ref back each team into their corners with Seth and Kane starting the match off.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Come on, Seth!" I shouted at the monitor. Kane and him were down and both needed a tag. Seth tagged in Dean and Kane tagged in Randy.

"Yes!" I exclaimed. "Come on Dean, finish this.

There was a knock on the door and I stood up to answer it.

"Ava, Triple H has informed me that the script has changed and he wants you to interfere the match." A producer said to me gesturing to the match on the monitor.

"So I have to cost the Shield's match?" I asked. He nodded. I looked back at the monitor, took a deep breath and walked out of the lockeroom. I guess I'll just to explain this to Dean later.

I walked up to the curtain and my music hit. Dean looked at me confused as I appeared on the ramp. I walked down the ring and sat down at commentary.

"Well I guess we have a guest here with us. Hello how are you doing Ava?" JBL asked.

"Hello, Im doin fine thank you." I replied.

"Ava, what are you doing here?" Michael Cole asked harshly.

"I don't have to answer that, Michael. I can come down to this ring anytime I want to." I shot back at him.

Dean still has his eyes on me. He gave me a 'what the hell are you doing here?' look. I gave him a sympathetic look. He shook his head and turned around to focus on the match but only to be hit with a nasty dropkick. I shut my eyes tightly. Dean crawled to his corner and tagged in Roman. Dean fell down to the mat to recover. His eyes never left mine.

I heard a roar from inside the ring. Roman was setting himself up to spear Randy. I guess this was the perfect time to interfere.

"Excuse me for a moment." I said taking my headset off. I walked over to the corner where Roman was. I climbed up onto the apron and he spun around.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He shouted. I dropped down from the apron and he turned around only to be met with an RKO by Randy. He covered him for the win. His music blasted throughout the arena. Dean stared at me furiously as I walked up the ramp. Randy had a smirk on his face. I walked backstage and Nikki walked up to me.

"Ava, why did you do that? You do realize you just cost Dean, Roman, and Seth their match, right? I thought you liked Dean?" Nikki asked disappointed.

"Nikki you got it all wrong. The script got changed and Hunter wanted me to go out there and interfere their match." I said.

"Oh, sorry i jumped to conclusions. You better tell Dean, Roman, Seth that." She said pointing behind me. I spun around and Dean, Roman, and Seth were making their way to me.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath.

"We need to talk." Dean said roughly. I sighed and followed them to their lockeroom.

**************************************

We arrived at the lockeroom. They all looked at me furiously as I sat down.

"Well? We're waiting." Seth spoke.

"Look, I didn't mean to interfere in your match," I started. "A producer came up to me and told me that the script got changed and Hunter wanted me to come and interfere your match so we could start up a story line. I'm sorry."

They looked at me. "I guess that makes sense. I forgive you." Roman said breaking the awkward silence.

"I guess I do too." Seth said smiling. We all turned our attention to Dean who was pacing back and forth. He looked up at us.

"You do realize that you could've got really hurt right, Ava?" Dean told me.

"I know. And I'm sorry for doing that and interfering in your match." I said. He walked up to me and gave me a hug.

"Next time give us more warning." He said. I smiled and nodded.