Chapter Fourteen

The football game was coming to a close end. Mr Anderson was off his seat nearly the whole time, cheering or yelling at his schools team. Out of the five of them there he seemed like the only one super into the game. Orion slummed back in his seat and glanced over to Troy, who looked as bored as him. he didn't know if it was cause Troy didn't understand the game or it wasn't his thing, or maybe both.

Orion went  to tap him on the shoulder when Melia shot him a glare. He quickly retracted his hand back he sighed, it's not like he's hasn't broken that rule anyway.

"Almost there" Mr Anderson cried, the WAC side was just at the try line when a player from Harwood Country Prep tackled them to the ground "No!"

The prince smiled, Mr Anderson always gets so into the game, his father did too at some points. He looked over to Orion and chuckled

"Well kid, looks like your team  is doing well this year, would you agree Troy?"
Troy froze "yea, I agree"

"Dad, he came from a poor area, I don't think he actually knows how the game works" Eliza commented "that's why Orion was nice enough to bring him as his guest"

Melia rolls her eyes, she saw the why Eliza looked at Orion, she wasn't having it "well that is Orion for you, sweet, kind and amazing"

Eliza turned her head away, Orion exhaled, the only thing he hated about the footballs game is, dealing with what ever Melia and Eliza have against each other.  It's been like this for a while now. He thought since Troy was here they would change or try to act like their friends when there was a guest. Mr Anderson doesn't even know that the girls don't get along. And nether does himself.

Troy sat in his seat, he just wanted it to be over, the only thing he could care about in the after party was getting to spend time with Orion, the only person who didn't think he was evil. If he doesn't keep this lie up and Eliza finds out, who knows what she'll do. Troy remember what Eliza asked him, to help Orion to fall in love with her, which is the same thing he's been trying to do all week. He can't really help her if it involves getting away with their plan, could he? maybe he could do the reverse, if he got along with Eliza, Orion would fall for him, he's only confusing himself.

He sat up and looked over to Orion, apart of him doesn't want to force Orion into loving him, if he wanted the prince to fall in love with him, he wanted it to be for him. Even then, if Orion does fall in love with Troy, it'll only be one sided, and he'll end up breaking his heart anyway once they are married and Troy and the others finally get their plan of taking over into full swing, leaving Orion and his family powerless. But. Is that what Troy really wants?

Will their love even just be one sided?

Troy's thinking too far ahead about  this, for now he wants to take his relationship with Orion slowly, start off just as friends and become closer and closer. He did say Troy was his date to the after party, but that could just be a in joking way right? He did say it was a joke. Love is too confusing for him, no wonder why his late relationship on the isle didn't last.

"No!" Mr Anderson cried, when the final siren went off, it was Harwood Country Prep in the lead  28 to 20 "we trained so hard! What?"

"Guess my team just had the upper hand" Orion smiled

Mr Anderson nodded "indeed they did, let's head down to do our post game speeches"

"I'll meet you down there"

Mr Anderson got up and walked out of the room, Melia also stood up with Orion.

"Melia, you don't need to come down with me this time"

She froze "I don't?"

"Yea, give yourself a break, I'll meet you down at the after party, make sure to show Troy where it is" Orion winked "I'll meet you three there"

And then he was off, disappearing in front of Troy's eyes, he glanced over to Melia, who he couldn't tell how she was feeling, Eliza on the other hand, gave off a unpleased Aura,

"So"

"Keep to me at times, after the speeches I'll bring you to the after party, then after that we can go our own paths"

"You don't have to be so cold towards him" Eliza scoffed "just because he comes from a poor background doesn't mean he's not like you and me"

Melia eyes widen "Eliza, you don't understand"

"No I do, see ever since Troy's been here you've been acting weird, I saw the you glanced at Orion when he went to touch him" she exclaimed "what is your problem?

"You don't need to fight" Troy spoke up "I'm new, maybe Melia is just protective of Orion"

"Yea right" Eliza rolled her eyes "it's not like she's done done that with every singe, person who doesn't fit the checklist"

There was silents, Melia took a deep breath in "why don't we all just head off to the after party?"

Troy nodded "agreed'

"This way" and then Melia was off, Eliza and Troy gave each other a look before following behind her.

Orion was waiting outside the schools ballroom. He could feel everyone's disappointment when he didn't bring Melia with him for the final speeches, he knows a lot of people like her by his side. All the players were inside already, parting and who knows what, he was still outside waiting for the girls and Troy to arrive. Oh will be to good to actually speak to him again. He didn't get a chance to talk to him during the game, which he thought would be a perfect time to get to know each other more, maybe even dig a little deeper.

Finally Troy, Melia and Eliza arrived at the party, Orion gleamed, rushing over to be by their side "I got worried for a second you guys got lost"

"Don't worry we didn't" Eliza smiled, "now shall we?"

Orion nodded, she grabbed him by the arm and walked forward, while Orion was still focused on Troy.

Troy side smiled and walked over to prince "I'm excited for you to show me around"

"Where should I even start?" Orion chuckled, Eliza let go of Orion as the two boys walked into the party. She just stood there and blinked

"Have fun with that" Melia winked at Eliza before leaving her outside, she pouted

"Hey guys, wait up!"