Chapter Six

After school finished Noah asked them if he could meet them in their dorm. He overheard Emma talking about how the rules don't allow them to speak to their parents while they were over here. Emma would go on saying how she didn't think some of the rules were fair and how the other kids could contact their parents.

"Maybe since their parents aren't evil?" Gia raised an eyebrow

"But you know my dad, he wouldn't hurt a fly!" She exclaimed "it's not like they'll jump out of a computer screen and attack"

Noah set up his laptop in the middle of the girls room, the elite kids watched on and waited. He didn't if it'll actually work, or if they'll get away with it.

"I'm trying to get the feed from the isle, with this laptop we might be able to contact them, I'm guessing you normally use magic for commutation?" He said as he typed

"A bit" Emma answered

"My dad was trying to make a device to try to communicate with us while we're here, but then we found out the rules..." Troy pouted

"Did you get anything yet Noah?" Jake questioned, the laptop screen was still fuzzy, Noah fixed the wiring

"Almost"

"Anything now?"

The laptop screen went black then colours appeared. It was the throne room back on the isle, Noah really did it, he managed to sync up with the isle's magic.

"How did you do that!" Gia mouth dropped

"Tech is my thing I guess" he grinned "let's see if you can get your parents attention"

Sounds of footsteps could be heard over the other side of the screen, then a faint males voice.

"Why is the portal up?" Drayce questioned, it took him a second to realise who it was on the other side, his eyes winded, rushing to the portal "how in the name of the elite did you manage this"

"You can thank our friend Noah Drayce" Emma smiled "he's a friend of ours"

"You must be the fire wizard right? King Drayce?" Noah questioned

"Um, I guess, yea" he replied, the kid seemed to be the first person who wasn't scared when meeting him for the first time "what can I do for you kids?"

"We just wanted to see if this works, least now we can contact you without anyone finding out" Emma confirmed "then we can work on a plan and keep in touch"

"Very well Emma" he smirked "oh Troy, by the way, you and me should talk a little one on one for a bit one day"

"Alright" Troy cooled

"Give me a call when your next free, I'll tell the other wizards you said hi, have fun making up that plan" Drayce said his goodbyes as the laptop screen went fuzzy.

"My dads a dick"

"Don't be like that" Jake said "he's just, strict"

"Hey guys, what does he mean but plan, you're not planning to do something at Orion's 18th birthday ball"

"We don't plan on hurting anybody, by plan he means a plan to fit in at school" Gia lied "why would we hurt anyone anyway"

Noah raised an eyebrow "well I guess"

"Do you really think we'll do that stuff?" Emma wondered "you can trust us Noah"

"I do trust you, it's getting late, we should head to dinner"

~

Noah sat with the elite kids at dinner, a couple his other friends already questioned him around it, he doesn't get why everyone was against them, sure their parents were bad but he didn't think they were. Emma was nothing but kind to him when he brought up trying to get in contact with their parents, she even offered to help him where she could. Apart of him didn't believe that the King of the isle, Drayce meant for Emma, Gia Jake and Troy to come up with a plan to fit in at school, but for the time being, he'll sleep it under the rug.

"How are we actually going to get people to like if they walk away as soon as we try to talk to them?" Jake questioned "I tried with a couple of the girls who were getting their food before me"

"I don't think I'm any help, I'm the school nerd" Noah pointed out "my best bet is if someone goes up to you"

"Alright"

"What if I try?" Gia winked "I'm pretty, I'm sure someone would  be interested in a girl like me"

"Have you seen the type of guys here?" Noah chocked "have fun with that"

"We just need to make ourself looks like normal teenagers" Emma commented "then well look more approachable"

"You'll have to get a completely new wardrobe, all of you" Noah stated "I'm sure I can get you some cloths"

"What's wrong with the clothes we got?" Jake raised an eyebrow

"You're giving off villain vibes, I'll ask one of the girls I know for help" he smirked.

Jake rolled his eyes, these were the clothes they would normally wear around the isle, it was mostly black with some splashes of their colours on it. "I mean if it gets people to like us"

"Great, I'll just go talk to her now-"

"Um, Could I speak to Troy?"

Everyone turned to face the voice, it was Orion.

"Me?" Troy wondered "is there an issue?"

"No there isn't one, I just wanted to finish off where we left off last time" he informed "so, shall we?"

"Oh, okay" Troy stood up from the table, before walking out of the cafeteria with the Prince

"Why does Orion seems to be lurking around Troy?" Emma pouted "is he trying to get info from him?"

"Jake and I guessed from the beginning if Orion was to come after one of us, it'll be Troy, you know, the whole son to the mastermind" Gia told "high chance if Orion's gets him in trouble he'll be the only one sent back, and we can just chill here"

"Speaking about that, I think I might have a plan" Jake laughed.