Chapter Thirteen

Orion stood up on the stage with all his glory, his crown glittering in the sunlight, Troy has never seen him in his full prince persona. He spoke like a proper royal in the interview, politely dodged questions about his birthday, and went on about the game. Troy had to admit, Orion was beautiful, so beautiful.

But his job wasn't to fall in love with Orion, he had to make the Prince fall for him, which seems hard now. He glanced over to Eliza who had her eyes glued to the TV, she did truely love him, he couldn't bare to know what she was thinking when she found out Melia was by his side.

"They should be coming up soon" she deadpanned "let's sit down and wait for them"

Soon as they sat down, Orion and Melia entered the room, Orion smile and sat straight down next to Troy "I hope you were alright up here with Eliza"

"It was fine" Troy grinned, Eliza stared at Melia as the girl look a seat next to Troy "you looked great in your Prince get up"

"Aw thank you, I can't wait to see you in yours" Orion gushed

Eliza turned around "Wait, you never said anything about Troy being a Prince Orion?"

"He isn't, it's just, I was joking" he paused

"Oh, okay"

"It's a inside joke my friends and I have, my dad acts like he's the boss of everything, so I'm the prince since, ya know, he's my dad" Troy lied

"Where are your friends anyway? I though you'll be hanging out with them?" Melia asked

"There down at the far end stand, for some reason they don't like to put us with the rest of the kids" he informed, Melia just rolled her eyes

"That's sad, hey Troy, are you coming to the afterparty?" Eliza asked

"Am I allowed too?"

Orion and Melia froze

She laughed "why wouldn't you be allowed too, if you're up here that means you can attend, right?"

"Yea"

"I'm sure he has better things to do" Melia added "he has his own friends and-"

"And I'm his friend, right Troy?" She winked "and Troy is Orion's guest anyway"

"I actually forgot about the afterparty, it was big reason why I brought Troy along" the Prince cooled "he'll be my date for it"

"Date!?"

Troy tried his best not to blush "y-yea"

"Not like a romantic date, as friends, you know" Orion cleared up

Melia just stared at him and sighed "the games just about to begin"

As she said that, Mr Anderson burst into the viewing room "let's that games begin"

Everyone got into their seats, and just like that, the game began.

~

Jake, Emma, Gia and Noah were all seated in one of the far away stands, they all huddled on the two two rows, it was actually nice not to be cramped I'm with everyone else. The game started and the confusion began

"So when will we see people being beaten up or fight?" Gia commented "you know, the fun stuff"

"The fun stuff?" Noah raised an eyebrow "was that your source of entertainment?"

"One of them"

"The other was watching children basically shit themselves when we showed up, a lot of people on the isle are scared of our parents, which is a perk, no one tried to mess with us"

"I guess that's a plus" he shrugged, Noah didn't get the isle sometimes, but it was a prison, filled with prisoners and the innocent kids who were born on the island "you didn't grow up with a lot of stuff"

"We didn't" Emma sighed "but it's okay, we had a mattress to sleep on and water so it was okay"

"Hey Noah?" Gia called out "who even is the team we're fighting against?"

"Didn't you listen to the speeches?"

"No"

"It's William Anderson Collage, the rival school to ours, even so, Mr Anderson the headmaster is best friends with the King"

"Their school only cares about itself" he added "apparently the team is known to cause an issue at the after party"

"Do they know about us?" Jake asked

"No, only our school and the castle was were informed about you guys, how do you think Troy got into the viewing box without question? Orion props made up fake backstory or something"

"Next thing you know he's going to take Troy as his date" Gia laughed "that'll be a disaster"

"You're right, the King doesn't like us at all" Jake joined in "he doesn't like any wizard"

"Yea.." Noah side smiled "I don't know how the King would feel if Orion brought home someone with light magic"

"Light magic?" Emma questioned

"Magic used for good, which your parents didn't do" he informed "basic stuff, I don't need to go through that"

"Oh"

The crowd cheered, the team from Harwood Prep scored a try, the other team looked on in disappointment when the games scored tired at 20 points each. Emma covered her ears with the sound of all the yelling, how could people get so excited about a game like this.

"I want to leave" she said, standing up, Noah grabbed her by the wrist.

"Let me come with, so it doesn't seem like you're going off to do something evil"

"Em has air powers, not sure how much she can do with that" Jake added

She sighed "yea, that'll be best, can you take me back to the dorm rooms please?"

He nodded "sure can do"

"See you guy" Gia waved "hopefully someone will get beaten up soon"

"Hope so too" Jake laughed

Noah and Emma walked on the footpath, making their way back up to the school. There was still many people coming to and from the game, no one really noticed them walking back. He knew some of that other students would have missed the game too if they had a choice. A lot of the self proclaimed nerds would rather be in their dorm rooms too doing the things they enjoy instead of blazing away in the sun watching a bunch of dudes in shorts.

"Thank you for taking be back to my dorm, I'm not the best with loud noises" she cooled

"It's okay, got me out of watching the game too, so win" he laughed "even though I still need to make sure Jake and Gia behave"

"Have fun with that, they are quite a handful, don't expect them to listen to a normal human like you" she informed "anyway, enjoy yourself"

"And you too Emma"

Noah watched Emma walk into her dorm. If only he could tell her