"She pulled it off, Zo. We just agreed to show up." Marcel's wife Bria spoke. "Her brother told us he needed to get you back here and that she was planning something for you.

I smiled to her, Char and I are huge fans of her on the reality show

I smiled to her, Char and I are huge fans of her on the reality show. She's the one on there that's grinding and making things happen. It's inspirational to see.

Kenzo walked over to me and grabbed my face connecting our lips. "I missed you so much." He went in for another kiss. I started laughing, just because.

"Aight that's enough of that. Get the fuck off my sister." Jr. joked, which made Kenzo add more kisses, making dramatic lusty moans.

Everybody shook their heads walking off, leaving us. We continued kissing on each other. I missed him too.

"What did my brother say to get you to come with the team?" I asked curiously after we finally stopped kissing.

"He said you got off early and that it would mean everything to you to see me on my birthday. I guess he had already clued in everybody else. They all started saying they were coming along too. I thought I was coming to surprise you. I didn't plan on seeing you until in the morning."

"Smooth." We both laughed. We walked over to the kitchen, where I had food prepared.

"Thank you, everybody, and special thanks to my pretty lady Adira and Jr. Red. Thank you as well, Char, for helping her with everything. I'm happy Adira has you in her corner." They shared a genuine smile. "Now, let's eat!"

Everyone agreed while forming a line to fix the food. I said a beautiful prayer, thanking God for filling the room with such amazing people to celebrate Kenzo's birthday.

Char and I pulled Bria to side. We wanted to meet her officially. The guys were all clowning and joking around about the game.

"It's so nice to meet you. We're such huge fans of the show."

"Thank you, and as much as Zo talk about you, I can say the same for you. Marcel said when he met you last week at the fan appreciation Zo was acting like a little schoolboy." She smiled.

I laughed nervously, changing the subject. "This is my best friend Char, you're my weekly inspiration, and she's my daily inspiration." I hugged Char from the side, squeezing her.