35

~Luke's POV~

"Luke, stop it!" Elysia grinned at me as she and I stood in my room on Wednesday, me trying to get my hands all over her. I couldn't help it. All I ever wanted to do was touch her, especially when she looked as good as she did.

"But why?" I complained back, holding her hand tightly as I refused to get up from my bed even when she tried to tug me with her. Instead, I yanked her back over to me, causing her to pout. "Because we're gonna be late. We're supposed to be at school by twelve! Just because there was a delay today doesn't mean we can just show up late." She huffed, continuing to try to pull me up from the bed, though to no avail. I feigned a sigh and then a gasp, looking at an invisible watch on my wrist. "Look, we've already become late. How sad. Now come on back to bed." I said, trying to pull her down with me, but she sent me a look and refused.

"We have school!" She frowned at me, a furrow in her perfectly sculpted brows. I gave her a hard tug when she wasn't expecting it and she nearly fell onto my lap, but she managed to steady herself. "There are more important things I'd rather be doing with you than just going to school." I said, grinning devilishly up at her. She tried to hide that look on her face when she blushed, but it was useless. There was no hiding it from me, not anything. "You're going to end up in even more trouble if you skip school again." She warned, giving me a look as she stood in between my open legs. I placed a hand on her hip and squeezed hard, peering up at her. "It'll be fine." I shrugged, brushing it off.

My mom had already come and lectured me later on in the night after I'd taken Lysi's virginity, but all she had really said was that I was grounded for a week and not to be getting drunk anymore. Even so, I was lucky that Elysia had been in the bath at that time because I'd have probably died of embarrassment if she'd heard that. Not only that, but I'd have been more embarrassed if mom just came in and seen me in bed with my very recently deflowered girlfriend. It would've been embarrassing and awkward for all of us.

I loved my mom a lot, but the tone of voice she'd been lecturing me with that night was like she was talking to a six year old kid. It would've made me feel awfully embarrassed to have Elysia be witness to that, is all.

"No, Luke." She scolded, her hand tangling into my curls while she gripped my hand with the other. As she softly played with my hair, her long fingers carefully and unintentionally massaging my scalp, I gave her a lazy smile and was tempted to just bring her back to bed. Whether it was to sleep or to bury myself between her legs again, I had no idea. Perhaps both at some point, if I was lucky. She must've known what was on my mind somehow because she momentarily stopped playing with my hair and sent me a look. "Not happening." She said, but then she continued to lightly rake her fingers through my curls again.

My head lulled forward onto her chest, resting my ear against her skin as I heard the fast paced thumps of her heart. I couldn't help but to smile, both from knowing how I affected her and from the euphoria that her playing with my hair brought me. "But I've missed you." I whined, hearing her soft laugh echo through my room. "Luke, we just had sex Saturday. You barely give a girl time to recover." She said, her voice light. I tilted my head up to look at her, squeezing her hip a little bit. "You're still hurting?" I frowned, feeling a bit bad. We'd only had sex the one time, but that was four days ago now. I hadn't thought she'd hurt still.

She shook her head. "No. It stopped yesterday, but still. I just didn't know you were so..." She trailed off, looking for the right word, but she seemed unable to find it. I gave her a grin. "Sexually driven?" I offered, causing her to snort. "Yeah, that." She nodded, her soft brown eyes scanning my features. I just shrugged. "I just can't get enough." I admitted shamelessly, softly brushing my thumb over the back of her hand. Truthfully, I hadn't ever been this sexually driven. Sure, I'd had my share of girls and she knew that, but I'd not been this affected by a girl before. I mean, even after I'd first had her, I was already wanting to go again just hours later, but obviously that hadn't happened. We'd just gone that one time and now I was waiting patiently for the next, though I'd be lying if I said I didn't want it sooner rather than later.