27*

~Elysia's POV~

I crawled out of my bed on Friday morning, glad to have made it through another week of school and another week of being grounded. I just had another month left now, since I'd been grounded a total of six weeks and only two weeks had passed by now. It'd certainly been two slow, slow weeks.

As I got into the shower, I couldn't help to feel a little bad for Luke. When he had started dating me, I was sure he hadn't thought he'd been signing up for this type of relationship. The type of relationship where you have to sneak around just so your girlfriend won't get grounded again by her strict, religious mom. Some days I worried maybe he thought I wasn't worth the trouble. Perhaps that was just because I wondered myself if I was worth the trouble. However, I always brushed those thoughts off because, despite the fact that we only saw one another during school and spoke during late night phone calls, he seemed like he loved me. He seemed happy.

Although I hated to say it because I didn't want it to be true, I knew that the sole problem between Luke and I was my mom. She was literally trying to drive a wedge between him and I. I didn't want to lose either of them. Couldn't she see the type of place that she'd put me in? It was starting to be an issue that I knew I needed to solve, but I didn't know how. Where was I even supposed to begin with that type of problem? There was no way mom would've even let him set foot in the house to get to know him, not if she could help it.

A sigh left my lips and I turned off the shower, stepping out and wrapping myself in my towel before I headed into my bedroom to do my makeup. I put on a shimmery pink lipgloss at the end of my routine, my false lashes already applied nicely. Once my lipgloss was on, I pulled on a set of undergarments and then heads into my closet to find something to wear. After a few minutes, I decided on wearing a black bodysuit that had a pattern of red and light yellow flowers as well as deep purple Japanese dragons, the straps tying around the back of my neck.

I then grabbed a skirt that was a simple black and pulled it on, the denim fabric tight on my skin, but it really nicely showed off my butt. It was pretty short, however. For shoes, I grabbed a pair of black heeled boots that had little yellow stars on the side and then grabbed my backpack, leaving my closet. I brushed my hair out and left the dark strands to fall in waves down my back, stalking out the door and out to my car.

Once I arrived at school, I stepped out of my car and locked it after I grabbed my backpack, not even noticing Luke's presence behind me until I turned around. I blinked in surprise when I saw him stood just a little away from me, leaned against the side of his car with his arms crossed over his chest and eyeing me intently, a hint of a smirk on his full lips. "Don't you look just adorable." He teased, giving me a playful grin. I blushed and peered up at him as I stalked closer, biting my lip lightly. "You're becoming quite the expert at being a stalker." I said playfully, smiling in amusement. He feigned offense. "I prefer the term admirer." He corrected.

I couldn't help but to chuckle, my hands coming to rest on his shoulder blades as he slid his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. "How slick." I hummed, feeling the firm muscles in his back even through his shirt. He snickered and boldly grabbed a handful of my butt, earning a surprised gasp from me as he pressed himself into me. "I missed you, you know." He murmured softly. We hadn't been able to call one another for the past three nights because mom had been on some sort of high alert, the kind where she used Henry to spy and report back to her. However, she couldn't this weekend because Henry was going to spend the night at a friend's house. I grinned at the thought.

"I missed you too."

**

Later that night, I laid alone in bed, fresh out of the shower. Even though it was nearing twelve AM, I'd only recently taken off my makeup, so I had decided to hop in the shower as well. Now my whole body felt squeaky clean and I felt much better, especially since I had gotten out of that short skirt and bodysuit. While I loved my bodysuit, it could be uncomfortable and even a bit of a hassle to wear.