25

~Elysia's POV~

I got very drunk.

Not even an hour had passed and the room was already spinning, my legs wobbling as I shoved through the crowd to find a bathroom. Something that I hadn't known, though I knew now, is that alcohol makes me have to pee. A lot.

"Hey, baby." A random guy slurred at me as I pushed past a girl and bumped right into him. I scowled, shoving him out of my way. "Hey, baby." I mocked, rolling my eyes at his words. "You got a s-stick up your ass or something?" He stammered, grabbing my wrist. I shook his hand off of me and said something that was incredibly unlike me. "No, but you're about to have my foot up yours if you don't leave me the hell alone." I snapped, causing him to hold his hands up in surrender.

The guy must've known when to count his losses because he slinked away from me and I continued through the crowd, searching desperately for a place to pee. Finally, I found a bathroom and quickly shut the door, plopping onto the toilet to do my business. I went pee and, in my inebriated state, barely remembered to wash my hands after I finished, drying my hands on my dress as I left the bathroom. Heading down the hall, I blinked a few times, as my gaze was beginning to blur a little from how much the room was spinning.

Eventually, I managed to make it back into the living room and searched through the large crowd of people for Luke, trying to find him. At some point after I'd gotten down three drinks, I'd managed to lose Luke to dance with Jaxon, Malorie and Claire. Throughout the time I'd been dancing with them, I'd finished off an additional four drinks, and it turned out to not be a very good decision on my part.

However, now that I was done dancing, I was on the search for Luke. It proved to be a little difficult, though, because I could hardly see straight.

By some miracle, I finally managed to spot his large figure sitting on a couch between two girls, relaxed into the seat. At first I didn't really care much about the fact that he was sat beside two girls, but my jealousy flamed up when I saw one of the girls touching his arm while pushing her chest out at him, all while the other girl had her hand on his thigh. I noticed him continuously shaking his head while trying to push them away, but they weren't taking no for an answer. My possessiveness and jealousy getting the best of me, I shoved through the crowd and headed towards him, stumbling a little.

With the large amount of liquid courage that I had consumed in the past hour, I was able to confidently make my way over to them. I swatted them away as I straddled him without any hesitance, my actions causing him to blink in surprise as he looked up at me. The girls beside us glared at me when they realized he didn't push me away whatsoever, but I just gave them a grin as his hands held my hips. They got up and, with one last irritated look towards me, stomped off.

I watched them leave, making sure that they weren't going to try to come back. "You feeling a little jealous, Lysi?" He teased me, the sound of his voice regaining my attention. I leaned closer to him, one hand on his chest while the other was on his shoulder. "They were all over you." I said simply, able to hear the slight slurring of my words as I spoke. He chuckled and slid a hand to my bare thigh, squeezing it tightly. "You know something?" He murmured, leaning back into the couch more as he looked up at me. "No." I said. "W-What?" I hummed, leaning my forehead against his and closing my eyes as my head spun. I wanted another drink and I wanted it bad. "It's fucking hot when you get all jealous like that." He said, his warm breath fanning over my lips.

"Oh." I said stupidly.

Luke chuckled and then stiffened when I ran my hand down his chest, stopping at the waistband of his pants. "I'll give you a blowjob for another drink." I said, lifting my head away from his. His lips parted in shock at my words, seeming to realize that I was very inebriated. "Fuck." He cursed, staring up at me. "You're drunk. That makes sense." He muttered, shaking his head. I giggled softly and nodded my head. "Just a little." I said, but he sent me a look. "No, a lot. You're drunk as fuck." He corrected for me.