32

~Elysia's POV~

On Friday, I got up early in the morning for school with Luke and he and I made our way into his shower together, though not before we had laid in his bed for fifteen minutes after the alarm had already gone off. After we'd gotten showered, he took his time doing his hair while I did my makeup on his bed, sitting in my underwear.

Luke came stalking out of the bathroom around twenty five minutes later, dressed in nothing but his boxers, and his eyes landed on me in his bed. He let out an appreciative hum and came sauntering over, eyeing me closely. "I think I'm starting to love having you here too much." He pouted, dropping to his knees beside me. I chuckled and glanced down at him, shivers shooting up my spine as his hand brushed up my calf while it hung off the side of his bed. "What makes you say that?" I asked, smiling.

He peered up at me and smiled lightly. "I say that because seeing you just sitting on my bed, doing something as simple as your makeup, is something I'd be happy with forever." He answered.

My lips parted in surprise and astonishment, feeling a blush creep up my neck as I stared at him. "Forever?" I echoed softly, not expecting him to say that. His eyes shimmered with amusement. "That's what I said." He affirmed, grinning at me when I blushed harder. "You're so cute." He chuckled, placing a kiss on my lips as he got up off the floor. I looked up at him and he leaned down, tucking a strand of my dark hair behind my ear. He placed another kiss on my lips and softly smiled. "Don't look so surprised, Lysi." He chuckled, seeming to know just how I was feeling. "I love you. You know that by now." He hummed, a soft giggle leaving me as I kissed him back. "I love you too." I smiled.

Just like that, I went ahead and continued to do my makeup while he looked for something to wear today. I applied some lashes and lipgloss after I'd completed everything else, beginning to put up all of my makeup now that I was finished.

I slipped out of his bed and put my makeup caboodle in Luke's closet, where I'd been keeping it. As I walked in, Luke glanced over at me and his gaze slid down the length of my half naked figure. He stared for a while and I heard him curse softly under his breath as I slipped past him to get to my half of the closet. Since I'd been staying here, Luke had happily shared half of all of his things with me: the closet, the bed, the dresser, the sink, even the phone charger. I was really lucky to have him.

Knowing he was watching, I purposely bent over a little, looking at my shoes in pretend thought. I already knew exactly what I was going to wear today, but I wanted to tease him very bad. That was why, when I heard him inhale sharply at the sight of me bent over a little, I bit my lip to hide my amused smile and bent over until I heard him let out a low growl. As a last little kick, I stood up and brushed a hand through my hair like I was thinking. My hair gracefully tumbled around my shoulders and down the length of my back, ending at my hips. If there was one thing I knew, it was that Luke really loved my hair. He loved how long it was, how dark and how soft. Knowing that was now coming in handy.

Not even five seconds later, Luke pressed himself into me and I gasped as I felt him grip my butt lightly. "You sure like to tease me, Goddamn it." He cursed breathlessly. I looked up at him and innocently grinned. "Tease you?" I repeated playfully, acting like I had no idea what he was talking about. He gripped my hips and I gasped when he harshly pushed me against the wall, my body hitting against it hard. I grabbed his shoulders as he pressed between my legs, earning a whimper from me as his erection pressed against me. "Fuck. Feel that, kitten?" He cursed, pinning me against the wall as he slowly rocked his erection against me again. "That's from you teasing me, so don't pretend like you don't know." He growled, the smile on my face confusing him. "Or what?" I dared playfully, looking up at him.

"Goddamn it." He panted. "You're lucky I can't fuck you right here against the wall." He scowled as he dropped me to the floor, causing me to bite my lip. "You think I look nice, Luke?" I grinned, trailing my fingers along his chest and noticing how his brows furrowed. "Yes." He ground out eventually. "You look like a goddess." He said, a small smile on his lips. I chuckled softly and slung my arms around him, hugging him to my chest. "So sweet." I whispered, softly kissing his lips.