Chapter 37: Festival

The scythe that belonged to a certain person was stabbed to the ground after it got sent away from its wielder. The person herself immediately went and grab it before she gets targeted by the enemies.

One of her allies, the one who was wielding a rapier summoned a few glyphs on the ground and another ally who was using a blade dashes under it, increasing her speed. She then strikes at one of their foes and they blocked it with their weapon but stumbled over. The person then runs back and let their other alley who stands as their finisher finishes off one of the enemies with their series of punches.

"And Reese Chloris has been eliminated by Yang Xiao Long! That's one down from Team ABRN! Hold on to your seats folks, this fight is just getting started!" Oobleck stated as the crowd cheered.

"Good job Yang!" Ruby said to her.

"Thanks, now let's finish the other three off and get something to eat!" Yang then punches her left palm.

"You got it!" She replied gripping on her scythe.

"They've gotten much stronger since the last two months, right?" The blonde male said to the white haired faunus.

"They have, but I'm still sulking about us not being able to participate the tournament." She said to him.

"Don't worry, I'm feeling the same as well. Hey, why don't we grab something to eat after this match ends." He placed his hand on top of her head.

"I think that sounds good. Where's Aster by the way?" She asked looking around.

"He's with his girlfriend. Let him be for a while. So after we eat wanna have a one on one?"

"Sure. I'd love to see how much we've gotten stronger since the past months." She answered.

"Great, now let's cheer for Ruby and her team." He said and focused back on watching the match.

As the match was about to come to its end, the cheering became louder and louder. Blake then finishes off the last standing member of Team ABRN with her blade. The four of them are victorious, they cheered for themselves and smiled at their friends. Y/N clapped his hands and lets out a smile as well, he turns around and walks away, followed by his companion.

"Even if we didn't get to be in the tournament, at least we have an important mission to do. Do you think we should probably head to the headmaster's office first before we eat?" Nixium asked him.

"How about we go and eat first, can't do our mission with an empty stomach after all." He said.

"I guess so." She stated.

The two of them then head to one of the food stands. A bit later, Team RWBY and JNPR saw the two of them and decided to eat with them.

"Hey guys!" Nora shouted.

"Ah!"

This caused Nixium to fall back from her seat. A look of surprise was obviously plastered on her face.

"Oops.. Sorry." Nora apologized.

"That almost made me have a heart attack. Please don't ever do that to me again." She said.

"Can you stand up now?" Weiss asked.

"If you help me I can." She said.

"Augh, fine." Weiss then lends her hand to her and she accepted.

She pulled her up and Nixium went back to her seat.

"So, wanna eat with us?" Y/N asked them.

"Definitely." Yang answered giving him a sweet smile.