Chapter 11: Fun

Y/N's POV

Me and Nixium are walking around in Vale to buy some donuts for her.

"Why do you even have to bring me here?" I ask.

"Because I want to! Sometimes I feel lonely when I buy donuts." She said.

"You know, you can just ask me in the first place instead of dragging me like always."

"Hehehe, sorry!"

We kept walking until we pass by two individuals who entered a bookshop. I felt strange when we pass by but just shrug it off and went inside the donut store. When I was about to pay for it, I reach my hand on my pocket until I felt that my wallet isn't there.

"Wait where's my wallet?" I said.

"I'll just pay for it." Nixium said as she drops the money on the employee's hands and before she knew it I ran out of the shop.

"Huh, guess he brought thousands of them again." Nixium said.

I ran around the area until I saw the two again and quickly tackled them to the ground.

"Woah! What the heck?!" The guy with grey hair said.

"Give me my wallet!"

"We don't have your wallet." The girl with mint green hair said.

"I know you're lying. Because I felt that someone touched my pocket back there." I said.

"And why are you blaming us?" She ask.

"Because one of you did it." I look at the both of them with a glare.

"(How did he even know that one of us stole his wallet? Maybe it's just a hunch.) And how can you say that one of us stole it?" The girl ask.

"Because, you two are the only people I crossed paths with a while back." I said.

"Fine you got me, here now will you get off of us?" She said.

She gave me my wallet and I got off of them.

"Okay now that we sort this out. Let me introduce myself to you. I am Y/N."

"Emerald. And this guy here is Mercury."

"Sup, you seem kind of an interesting guy." He said.

"Why thank you, look I have to go now so I'll probably see you two again. We should hang out too."

Suddenly, I felt a pain on the back of my head as I clutch it.

"That's for leaving me back there." Nixium said.

"Hey that hurts! At least show some consideration!" I yelled.

"Oh how about you? You kept smacking me for a hundred times now!"

"Touche." I said.

"And you are?" Emerald ask.

"Oh I'm Nixium, cousin of this transgendered bimbo."

"Seriously? Why now?" I ask in a deadpan voice.

"Because why not?!"

"Okay? Wait you're Nixium, niece of the heir of the L/N Weapon Industry and you're his son?" Mercury said.

"Yep why?"

"Makes sense, anyway we have to go now. Let's hang out soon." Emerald said as they walk away.

"Sure! Bye!" Nixium wave her hands.

"Now let's just go back to the academy."

Emerald's POV