Chapter 17: Day Off

Y/N's POV

"Sooo, what are we gonna play?" I ask the four girls.

All of them seem to be thinking something so I only remained silent waiting for their respond.

"Truth or Dare! Let's play that!" Ruby announced.

"That? That game is for old school, but nonetheless I wanna play it." Weiss gives an uninterested look.

"Okay, sure." Blake responded.

"Yeah! We should definitely play that! I could even learn a thing or two about my fiance." Yang suddenly hugs me.

"How can you be my fiance when we're not even together?" I said.

"Don't ruin this!" She said.

"Let's use this bottle and spin it on the center and whoever is pointed by the cap, will be asked if truth or dare." Ruby placed an empty bottle on the center of our circle and spin it.

Yang finally let go of me and just sit beside me, the five of us waited for the bottle to stop but unfortunately...

"Hey guys!!! What are you playing?!" Nora barged in the dorm with the rest of her team behind her.

"Nora! I told you to not enter inside! Oh hey team RWBY." Jaune waves at us.

"Hello everyone!" Pyrrha smiles.

"If you guys wanna join, get inside now while the bottle is still spinning!" I yelled.

The four of them complied and we made room for them to sit.

"So what game are we playing?" Ren ask.

"Truth or Dare, whoever gets to be pointed by the bottle will be asked if truth or dare." Blake answered.

"Quiet everyone, the bottle is slowing down now." Ruby excitedly said.

As the bottle gets spinning slower and slower, it finally stopped and was pointed at...

"Blake! Truth or Dare?!" Nora and Ruby ask in sync.

"Uhmm, truth?" She responded.

"Hmm, truth, truth..... Oh! Why do you love reading that Ninjas of love book?" Ruby questioned her.

We all looked at her then slowly, her face started to get red and soon she stands up heading to the door.

"I'm just gonna get some air, be right back." She opens the door and got outside before closing it.

"That was wierd, I wonder what really is that book?" Weiss mumbled to herself.

"Wait! She hasn't answered it yet! Augh, fine let's go again." Ruby spins the bottle again.

We all intently watch the bottle spin until it stopped and is pointed at Ren.

"Truth." He said immediately

"How about, what is Nora to you?" Weiss ask.

"Really Weiss?" I ask looking at her deadpanned.

"What? There's nothing wrong with it!" She defended.

"I only view her as my best friend, nothing else." He said.

"Continue!" Nora shouted.

Pyrrha then spins the bottle and soon stopped at Jaune.

"Uh, I think I choose dare." He said.

"We'll let you do something easy for you." Yang said.

"C'mon, give me something harder." He demands.