Chapter 23: The Ladies' Man

Y/N's POV

"How did it go with the confession?" Nixium asked when I entered the room.

"It did go well. I accepted her confession and now I'm dating two girls at the same time. And what's more? Weiss and Nora agreed to share me." I said sitting on my bed.

"That means the harem is growing slowly. You should be lucky to be a ladies man." She said while reading a book.

"Yeah I guess I should..." I said.

A knock was then heard from the door, I stand up from my bed and walk towards it before opening it to reveal Neo.

"Hi, Neo was it? What brings you here?" I asked her.

She points at Nixium who was engrossed on the book she is reading. I let Neo enter inside, while looking at the two of them. She first began poking her cheek multiple times then proceeding to wave her hand in front of her. Those attempts lead to no avail, she then touch her cat ears to which it responds with twitching but Nixium is still engrossed.

I could see Neo tapping her shoe with a pout on her face, this made me chuckle and she noticed it. Neo looks at me and showed me her message on a paper.

"Help me." It said.

Sighing, I approach them and stand beside Neo, I look at Nixium who was busy reading her book. I tried pulling the book from her hands but there grip is pretty tight so I let go. I flip a page many times as she keeps flipping it back. This made me look at Neo.

"There's one more thing to do. We need to sacrifice something." I said to her.

She looks at me confused as to what did I mean by that. I made a circle in the air with my hand and another smaller circle in the middle of the circle. Neo finally got what I meant and rushed out of the room before coming back with her right hand behind her. She showed me the donut she is holding and then she slowly poke her cheek with the said donut. It took a few seconds before she started reacting to it my sniffing. Her eyes slowly gaze at the donut then suddenly eat it along with biting Neo's hand.

Neo began to flail her arm to shake Nixium out. But she was still attached to her hand.

"Nix! Release her hand already!" I yelled while pulling her.

She remain there not listening to me. I kept pulling until she wasn't biting her hand anymore.

"Seriously Nixium, you gotta control yourself." I said putting her down.

"Sorry..... I guess I got carried away. I forgot that we were supposed to hang out today." Nixium said to Neo.

Neo looks at her with a pout then she grabs her and started drag her out of the room. I'm now alone in our dorm.

"(I wonder what I should do today? Maybe I should hang out with Nora or Weiss.)"

I walk out of the dorm and closed the door then walk through the halls before reaching team JNPR's dorm. I knock the door and in a second it opened.

"Hey Y/N!" Nora tackles me to a hug.

"Good to see you too Nora." I said hugging back.

"What brings you here, Y/N?" Ren ask.

"My team all had something to do but me, so I thought maybe I should hang out with you guys." I said with Nora letting go.

"You should definitely hang out with us!" Nora said before pulling me inside their dorm.

"Where are Jaune and Pyrrha?" I ask.

"The two of them are out somewhere training, specifically Pyrrha is training Jaune." Ren answers.