Chapter 31: Plan

Me and Nixium met up at the elevator, she looks at me with those slightly narrow calm eyes of hers as I just stare back. She cleared her throat and pushed the button, about a second later, the elevator door opens. Both me and her enter inside and I look at Nixium to see her just staring at the buttons.

"Uhh, Nixium? Aren't you gonna push the button?" I asked her.

She just stared back at me and smiled before suddenly pressing her palm on almost all of the buttons.

"Ruby, how about we take a bit of a ride in the elevator?" She asked with closed eyes and a smile.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her, a sweat appeared by my forehead.

"Nothing, I just like being mischievous that's all!" She said.

The elevator door closes and it began to lift up, after about a second the opens and closed again then lift up. I was chuckling awkwardly then later sigh as this keeps going.

"Why?" I said placing my face on my palm.

"Because why not?" She said.

"That's not the answer I was looking for." I said.

"Too bad that's my answer!" She began to laugh.

For about multiple times the elevator goes up and down, stopped and moved and open and close. This process has continued over and over again until we finally reached the top, where Professor Ozpin's office is. The elevator door opens, and both me and Nixium stepped out of the said elevator.

"Sorry it took us long to get here. Someone pushed all the buttons while we're on our way here." I said.

"Its Ruby's fault." Nixium pointed at me.

"What? It was clearly you who did it." I slightly glared.

"How are you two feeling right now?" Ozpin asked us.

"As long as I can eat donuts, I'm completely fine." Nixium stated then starts to nibble on a donut.

"Okay, I guess. I feel better if my bad guy catching record wasn't zero for three." I said.

The adults silently gaze at me as the faunus beside me doesn't seem to care at all. This made me chuckle nervously and put my hand on my nape.

"Okay that's the tone we're going for got it.." I said in a meekly tone.

"I think it's appropriate to let you know that what the both of you did last night is exactly a huntress is being all about. You recognized a threat, you took action did the very best you could." General Ironwood placed both of his hands on our shoulders.

"Thank you, sir." I said.

"Just doing what I need to do, general." Nixium said eating and swallowing the last small piece of her donut.

"Now, the general here has already informed us of the events that, transpired last night. But that two of you had rested, we were wondering if you have anything to add." Ozpin said.

"Was it anyone else with her? Did she looked familiar to you at all?" Professor Goodwitch ask.

"I don't know.. She was wearing a mask and never said anything but we now know that she fought with glass. I doubt that was her semblance though, her clothing lit up whenever she attacked." I said.

"She somehow looks familiar to me... but, my memory is so vague that I don't remember." Nixium said looking down.

"Save for the glass, that sounds like the woman I fought the night when I first met Ruby." Glynda stated.