Chapter 18: Another Ally

Y/N's POV

"So what's the big deal of calling me here professor?" I look at Ozpin as I stand a few feet away from him.

"Ahh yes, I called you here due to some important matters about that semblance of yours and Nixium's. If I recall it correctly, you need those two swords to activate it, correct?" Ozpin looks at me.

"Yes, professor." I amswered.

He paused for a moment and turned around before standing up. Then walks toward the glass wall looking outside of Beacon. Seconds later he looks back at me with a serious expression.

"You've been training nonstop for the past months just to use your semblance properly, right?" He ask.

"Yeah, what are you going to do?" I look at him confused.

"I've decided that you and your cousin will be trained by someone to help you get used to using your semblance every weekdays. Half way through every Oobleck's and Goodwitch's class."

"Who will be the one to train us then?"

"I'll let you know another time for now remember when you'll be both training."

"..... Kay..." Silence had occurred.

Me and Ozpin were just standing across from each other, neither of us letting out a single word. Three minutes passed, it started to get awkward. I gaze at Ozpin and saw him just staring at me with his normal face which it made it even awkward.

"(Professor you're sometimes creepy!)"

"(Why is he just standing there and not leaving? Is he waiting for some kind of magic to happen? Hah! Too bad it a-)" Ozpin's thoughts were cut off.

A portal suddenly appear above between them and a boy probably the same age as mine fell out of it landing on his face.

"Why must that portal appear there!" The boy yelled as he started to stand up dusting himself off.

"I told you to not appear in this book yet!" Ozpin scold him.

"Sorry Oz, but I just can't wait anymore!" He scratches the back of his neck showing an embarrassed face.

".... Now that you're here, Mr. L/N this is Aster Frost. The person that I mentioned earlier that will train you. And he will also be your team mate." Ozpin said.

Aster looks at me and smiled. His hair was green and had blue eyes, he was wearing a green jacket, blue jeans and red shoes. I smiled back at him as he started to talk.

"Just as Oz said, I'm Aster! I'm also known as 1-UP_Mushroomy from another world! From this day on, I'll be your team mate and trainer to help you master your semblance. Also make sure you buy me pizza every two days, Ozpin here doesn't want to buy me one." He glares at Ozpin.

"O-okay? (For the love of Oum this world I'm in is really wierd!)"

"Now that you both know each other, you may all get out of my office now. I still have important matters to do." Ozpin said sitting down on his chair.

"C'mon Y/N! Let's go walk around the academy!" He then grabs me and the both of us entered the elevator.

"How... do you know my name?" I ask him as I press a button.

"I know alot of people with that name, mostly because they are the main characters!" He replied.

"Main characters?" I said confused.

"Forget about that, we may be the same age but you have to respect me as your trainer." He said.

"I have no problem with that, but I'm not sure if Nixium is." I said.

"Don't worry! She'll be respecting me as her superior in no time!"

........................

"So who is this guy?" Nixium stands in front of Aster as she looks up at him.

"This is Aster, he's our new team mate and the one who will help us train to get used to our semblance." I said to her.

"Let's see if he's worth enough to be respected by me." She then approaches him closer.

For a moment, they started to have a staredown until I unexpectedly saw Nixium jump and smack him on the back of his neck.

"Ow-hey! What in the world was that for?!" Aster holds on his head.

"You can't even respond to that. How weak." She scoffed.

"Weak huh? I'll show you who's weak among us." Aster proceeds to lift Nixium by the head.

"Let me go! I swear you'll get another smack after this!" She tries to remove his hands but no avail.

"So who's weak now huh?" Aster mocked her.

"Y/N! Help meh!" She called for me.

"Nah, it's way more fun watching you like that." I chuckled.

"I'll make sure to burn all of your donuts after this." Aster let out an evil smile.

"Noooo not me donuts!"

She was finally let go and suddenly run towards Ruby and Blake who happened to be there and hug them both. She began crying as she remain hugging them.

"Rubbyyy!! Blakkeeyy! Y/N and Aster are being mean to me!" She sobbed.

"What? What happened?" Blake ask.

"They threatened to torture me, sell me for slavery then they said they will burn all my donuts!!" She said.

"Woah, woah, woah! We never said the first part!" Aster yelled.

"Blake, Ruby. Believe us it's not what you think!" I said to them.

"H.... How dare you hurt your own cousin! What kind of man are you! Come on Nixium, let's leave them be and get some donuts." Ruby said as they started walking away.

"You should be ashamed of yourselves." Blake gave us a menacing stare as they leave.

Nixium then looks at us and sticked her tounge out.

"You'll pay for this!" Aster glares at her.

"Anyway, I'll introduce you first to the others." I said to him.

..................

"Uhhh, who's him?" Yang points at Aster.

"Guys, this is Aster. He's our teammate. You may not believe it but he's also Nixium's and my trainer." I said to them.

"Hello there Yang #2360, Weiss #2500, Ruby #2325, Blake #2278, Jaune #2234, Nora #5000, Pyrrha #2465 aaand Ren #666." He greeted them.

"Why did you add numbers on the end of each of our names?" Pyrrha ask.

"Because, I've seen so many of you in some books that I began counting!" He said.

"That's..... weird." Ruby said.

"Now that you all know each other now, I'm going straight to bed 'cause I didn't realize it's already night. Good night!" I flopped down on my bed and immediately falled asleep.

"Anyway, why are we introducing each other in your dorm again?" Blake ask out of nowhere.

"Don't know, probably because this is where we appeared to." Aster replied.

"I think we should go now and sleep as well." Jaune starts to leave.

They all started to leave, leaving me and Aster in our dorm.

"Oh well, since I'm still wide awake might as well eat pizza and break some fourth wall." Aster said to himself.

Suddenly Nixium barged in and stands in front of him with.

"You break the fourth wall as well?!"

"U-uhh, yeah!" He gave her a nervous smile.

"Cool! Let's go and break 'em!" She started walking out of the dorm as Aster sighs.

"Thank Oum she didn't recognize me."