Chapter 8: Files

Ruby's POV

Me and my team, and so are the other students are in the Forever Fall Forest. Where Ms. Goodwitch is escorting us to get some sap for Professor Peach since she's not here.

"Seeing the red leaves and ground makes me like the color red even more." Nixium said in a rather suspicious tone.

"Come on, you always love red for like 5 years in your real life. Don't you get tired of it?" Y/N ask.

"Wait what do you mean by real life?" Weiss questioned him.

"Nothing! You heard nothing...." He said.

"Well I do have two other favorite colors. They are black and white!"

"No wonder why you always where that outfit." He said.

"Everyone. You may now start collecting the sap in this area. But don't go too far, though." Goodwitch said and we started to scatter around to collect some sap.

Five minutes later and my team and I have each jar of some and just started to sightsee for now.

I can see Y/N just standing there, looking at the distance and his jar is no where to be found. I got curious and ask my team about this.

"Hey guys..... What is Y/N doing there?" I pointed my finger at him.

"Why is he just standing there like that? And where is Nixium by the way?" Blake wondered.

Suddenly we heard a scream and team CRDL aside from CRdin are running away.

"Ursa!" A student shouted.

Then Jaune and Cardin came out of the bushes following a bunch of Ursas chasing them.

"I think we better run now." Yang said.

We started running away as the Grimms chase us.

Y/N's POV

As I just walk around while Nixium went to get some sap for both of us, my eyes suddenly fell on Jaune who is raising a jar of sap over his head. I look closely and saw Team CRDL behind him.

"(I guess those goons never learn a thing. Wait, is he gonna throw that?)"

I look down at the direction where he will throw it and saw Nixium who is gathering some sap.

I just sigh and watch closely not interfering at all until Jaune puts down the jar. He turns towards Cardin and a few seconds later, he throw the jar at him.

The sap was all over Cardin's chest plate and he walk towards Jaune as he was about to punch him, but suddenly Ursas appeared behind them due to them being attracted by the smell of the sap.

They then started running and screaming in panic getting the attention of the other students.

Then the rest started running as well and I run towards Nixium then grab her wrist and started running.

"Hey Y/N! Let me go! I can run on my own." She yelled.

"There's no time, grab Dark."

"Wait, you don't mean........"

"No not that. We will only use it a little to get stronger."

"Okay."

She grabbed Dark and I hold onto Light. We finally made it to where the students were and they were surrounded by the Grimms. They gripped onto their weapons as they prepare for a fight.

"We will use our third move when I go for the signal." She said.

We got on our stances and soon our weapons and our bodies started glowing into her glowing black and purple and me white and yellow.