Chapter 36: Think

"Y/N! There you guys are!" I heard Ruby's voice from another direction.

I look to my side as got tackled by Ruby, the two of us fell on the ground with her on top of me. With that, my arm began to ache.

"O-ow, please get off of me. My arm hurts!" I said to her.

"Huh? Oh! Sorry." She then stood up and helped me get back on my feet.

"I just saw what you guys did, so does that mean you two are able to use your semblance now?" Weiss asked us.

"Practically. We weren't able to control it for a period of time, and with ended up being injured." I responded while holding my right arm.

"That was worth it! I can't believe I get to punch a Nevermore like that! I wanna do it again! A-ahh..." Nixium winced afterwards as she hold her bandaged head.

"Woah, you both got injured like that while we're here completely fine." Aster said.

"At least you came out in one piece!" I said.

"No I didn't why would I be in that anime?!" Aster shouted.

"What?" Jaune chimed in.

"Speaking of that, I think I haven't watched that show yet. Maybe I'll go and watch it soon." Nixium stated.

"I'm not even gonna question what you are saying." I said.

"Y/N, Nixium. There you two are." We heard a familiar voice.

All of us looked behind and saw General Ironwood approaching us. Once he is finally in standing in front of us we curiously look at him.

"Hi General, what seems to be the problem?" Nixium asked.

"I would like to speak with the two of you privately in my ship. Would you kids mind if I borrow the two of then for a short moment?" He asked.

"Not at all, sir." Aster stated.

"I see, come with me you two." He turns around and started walking.

"Y/N, did you two got in trouble again?" Nora asked.

"No we didn't, we don't even know what's the reason on why he has called for us." I answered.

"Well you better go to him and tell us what he said later." Yang said.

"Right." I said and we followed the general.

The three of us arrived in front of the general's ship. We entered inside and stood in front of Ironwood, neither of us had a clue on why he wanted to talk to us.

"All right then. The first we should start with is that the both of you are finally able to perform the transformation of your semblance, am I right?" He said.

The two of nodded at him and let him continue to speak. He took a deep breath and sighed.

"As you may know, the Vytal Festival is near and in the Vytal Tournament all of you students will participate." He said.

We both only remained silent and continue listening to him.

"This is sad to say, but because of your father's request, the two of you won't be able to participate the tournament." He finished.

A look of shock was plastered on my face.

"What? That's unfair!" Nixium objected while showing grimace.

"She's right, how come everyone else get to participate while we don't? Dad can't just do that." I said.

"I'm sorry but, that's what he said. You both should focus on mastering your semblance more." He said.