middle 🌺

⚠️ panic attack ⚠️

i wrote this in a fragile mind set so it may seem really rushed and i'm sorry.

•third person•

once again, there was a fight going on in the house but it was physically but it was verbal, between rye and sonny.

"you don't have to keep doing this! i'm so fucking tired of you screwing up constantly!" rye yelled, his face red from anger.

"i'm the one who screwed up?! thats bullshit, if you would just listen to my input then maybe we would be getting along!" sonny yelled back, his fist clenched.

"if you punch me, that will be the last thing you'll ever do," rye gritted.

"is th-" the oldest member of the band, tuned it out but it only caused flashbacks and memories of wha happened with his pervious relationship and how fighting caused him a lot more damage to his mental health then anything.

with his head down and tears falling he tried to speak up but it wasn't that easy. feeling like he was suffocating on a breath that he couldn't get out, the tightening in his chest and the breaths that became short.

"guys please," andy whispered, barely audible through his voice that was gone and the yelling of the boys.

but yet, no one seemed to notice the affects that fighting left on andy. the fear that he was gonna be yelled, the fear of getting beaten or even being left alone. he did feel alone.

the pain he felt each time he tried to take a breath made the panic feeling rise even more.

he tried to stand up but failed, his legs weak.

he could still hear the boys fighting over his own thoughts though it seemed as if it was closer.

it was either andy's breathing or the boys that had quieted down but he suddenly heard nothing.

"baby," rye said softly, not touching me but his voice causing andy to look up at him

"p-pl-" he could barely form a sentence.

"hey, you don't have to talk alright? just focus on your breathing baby," sonny said softly, sitting down next to him but once again not touching andy, knowing it was up to andy when to touch

a choked sob left andys lips, causing rye to place a hand on his thigh

"breath baby, in and out. focus on one things alright?" sonny said, scooting closer to andy.

and so andy did, focusing on the way rye's hand went up and down on his arm softly.

"you're gonna be okay baby, just breath," sonny mumbled as andy's body trembled.

•andy fowler•
finally being able to take in a breathe after god knows how long, i was finally somewhere in between, placed on rye's lap.

i reached out for sonny's hand, to have reassurance he was there.

"i'm here baby," he said softly as sonny kissed my knuckles softly.

my body felt weak from everything that had happened.

"i-i ju-just d-don't like f-feeling in th-the middle," i sniffled.

"baby boy, we don't want you to ever feel like you have to choose between us or feel like you're in the middle, we NEVER want to do that to you," rye stated, nuzzling his face against me.

i didnt have anything to say, feeling even too weak to talk.

"lets go get you some water then sleep because you need it," sonny said, standing up and walking off to get water but i didn't even know if i could stay awake that long.

rye wiped the remaining tears away.

"just go to sleep love, we're somewhere comfortable for the most part," he mumbled as he helped me lay down.

"i love you guys both, a lot," i mumbled before drifting off but not before feeling sonny slide in between us.

once i started writing i couldnt stop so i hope you guys enjoyed this kinda

//see you on the flip side//