Steamy Yet Simple 💫

Okay so this is based off of the musically where they are in LA (but imagine them at home in England at the flat) and Andy is in the shower and Rye goes in there with him to film the .ly, I hope you know what I'm talking about.
————————————————
Rye Beaumont
Andy was currently in the shower and then he started to sing.

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy, forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts, short skirts
Oh, oh, oh,

I want to be free yeah, to feel the way I feeling

God his voice was beautiful.

After doing the musically I put my phone up and then walked back into the shower, which Andy was still in.

"Rye?" He asked.

"That's my name." I said as I took my boxers off.

"That was totally random." He giggled peeking his head out of the shower.

I smiled the got in, letting the hot water hit my back.
~
Andy was red from the heat of the shower and after wetting my hair I let him have the water.

"But seriously, why'd you come in?" He asked as he washed his hair.

"Because I wanted to show the fans how good at singing you are of course. Can I not brag about my boyfriend?" I asked as I came up from behind him and snaked an arm around his waist, pulling him closer to me, causing his to yelp.

"Babe, calm down." I said kissing the back of his neck, making him shudder.

"Rye, I don't wanna do this, not right now at least." Andy whispered.

I was bummed but wasn't going to force anything on him.

"That's fine." I said as I turned him around and kissed him softly but after awhile it got heated.

"I thought *takes a breath* you didn't want *takes a breath* to do this." I said gasping for air.

"Maybe a little make out session won't hurt." Andy replied.

I smirked as I leaned down and kissed him again and very rough this time and I slid my tongue across his bottom lip, begging for permission and finally getting it.

Our tongues battled for dominance but mine won per-usual and so I took over the whole thing basically.

Andy didn't want much more then a make out so might as well tease right? I might let him get rid of his problem and stuff, depending if the whole "dominant" thing doesn't kick in.

Andy's hand traveled down from my shoulders to my chest to my abs to my V- line and finally to my hard on.

After awhile I was the one to tease Andy and I actually let him come for once.

After washing up a second time we got out a dressed then Andy got in my bed.

Rubbing his eyes he made grabby hands at me.

I chuckled before getting into bed next to him.

"Someone tired?" I asked, allowing him to place his head on my chest.

He nodded his head yes, which in return caused me to giggle.

He turned over to face me then he put an arm around my waist and buried his head into the crook of my neck.

"Go to sleep baby." I whispered, running my fingers through his hair.

"No, I wanna stay up with you and cuddle and talk." He whined.

I chuckled before kissing him softly.

"Go to sleep, I'll be here right beside you the whole time." I said.

He finally gave in and closed his eyes.

"Goodnight Baby, I love you." I whispered before falling asleep myself.

Okay, I know this sucked I'm aware.
Next imagine is WAY better