I Want You To Colour Me Blue 🌺

S/o to RoadTripsPotato for giving me the idea.

Mikey Cobban
I nearly choked on my water.

"So take your pick Cobban, probation or not competing in the first competition." Coach said.

"Probation will probably be better." I said cringing because I've never been put on probation.

"You'll have until Next month to get it up, I'll recommend a tutor." Coach said as he walked away.

"Well you're fucked." Rye said as he came up from behind me.

"That's if I can't find a tutor." I snapped.

He took it well but then smirked.

"What the hell is that smirk for?" I asked.

"I'll recommend my Boyfriend's best friend."

"No way dude. Brooklyn? Really, are you crazy?!" I said.

"He's smart dude, he's not that bad once you get around and hang out with him." Rye said as he picked up His football bag.

"I'll take your word Rye, but I'm only doing it because I need help, nothing else." I stated before grabbing my bag and walking into the school and up to the library.

~
I entered the library and immediately got looks, so I pulled my hood over my head and headed to the back corner.

When I heard Rye's laugh and Jack's giggle then a book smack someone, I knew he was gonna be there.

Rye spotted me.

"Hey! Look who actually showed up!" Rye said happily, as Jack cuddled closer.

I blushed.

"Wow, is THE Mikey Cobban Blushing?" Brooklyn joked.

"Shut up." I growled.

"Hey! Don't talk to him like that!" Rye said quite loudly.

I glared at him then sat down next to Brooklyn.

"You're over here for a reason Cobban, what's the reason?" Brooklyn asked.

"I need a tutor so I can get my grade up by next month." I said bluntly.

"And why did you come to me?" He asked.

"Because Rye said too and I took his word, so is it a yes or a No?" I barked.

"Damn, I think someone is PMSing, but yes I'll do it." Brooklyn said before packing his bag.

"When do you want to start?" I asked.

"How about this afternoon?" Brooklyn asked.

"I could do that." I said as I handed him my number and address.

He thanked me before I left.

Great, I only have 4 weeks with him.

~few weeks after he starts tutoring

The last few weeks have been really fun. I feel like I fit in with Brooklyn, Rye, Jack and the new kid (who showed up like 2 weeks ago) Andy. We've all become quite close, and turns out that none of us are straight (obviously).

I was sitting on my bed with Brooklyn as he explained a maths problem and all and he looked really cute. The way his hair was messy because he wind had gotten to it on the walk home and the way his glasses fit him (CAN YOU IMAGINE BROOK WITH GLASSES? Ahsjsbsks), and the way my hoodie was baggy on him because I was bigger then him and it was just so adorable and the way he was focused on the work itself and telling me something about diving the radical or something but he was just cute.

I guess without realizing I let out a small giggle.

"What was that for?" Brooklyn asked.

"Nothing." I quickly said as I hid my face in the blanket since I had no shirt wearing.

"How long have you had the tattoos?" He asked.

He was actually getting off topic for once.

"Awhile now." I replied then quickly jotted notes down on what he was explaining on the work.

He nodded his head before going back to the work but I had a big temptation to kiss him.

"Why don't we take a break?" I asked as I looked at the clock.

12:45am

It was late.

"I'm guessing you're staying over again since we're on break?" I asked.

He nodded his head yes before quickly setting his stuff down and just laying in the bed trying to get comfortable.

I laid next beside him.

"Brooklyn, I've felt you tossing and turning, you Okay?" I asked.

"I want you to Color me blue Mikey." He said.

I smiled.

"I know you've been blind to so many things in life Brooklyn because of your home situation, so I'm not afraid to paint you a clear blue sky and let you see the beauty of the world." I replied as I pulled him close as I saw a tear a slip.

I wiped it away as I kissed his forehead and let him place his head on my chest.

"Goodnight B." I whispered as he closed his eyes slowly.

"Night." He yawned then cuddled closer.

Without both of us saying anything, I knew we were official and I would do everything In my life to make him happy and finally make him see color and not be so colorblind.