Baby 💫

Brooklyn Wyatt
"Rose! Baby, come on. You're gonna be late for school." Mikey yelled as he rushed to get his coat and car keys causing me to giggle.

"Coming." She replied as she got down from the bar stool and hugged me.

"I love you Rose." I said kissing the top of her head.

"Love you too Dad." She replied smiling and walked off to the front door.

"Have a great day!" I yelled as they walked out the front door.

Mikey and I usually meet up with the boys after we drop Rose off at school but we had a break because Rye and Andy actually had their surrogate go into labor so it's allowed us to have a few good weeks off.

I had some down time because Mikey's routine was Drop Rose off, go get us coffee, go get the bands schedule and come home finally for the day until it's time to go get Rose.

I quickly changed into a pair of sweatpants and one of Mikey's hoodies. I then grabbed our really soft king size blanket off the bed and went to our couch and put a movie on because I was bored and wanted my babies home.

~
Mikey finally arrived home and he had coffee with him.

"Creamer right?" I asked as I took it from him.

"As always Babe." He replied as he set his coffee down and took everything off only leaving him in the sweatpants he wore to go do things then he laid down and put his head in my lap.

"You're cold." I whispered putting my arm across his chest and only to start tracing the Rose tattoo on his chest.

Put two and two together you'll figure out how we named our daughter.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked as I kissed him softly.

"I don't care as long as I can jut cuddle you and stay warm."

I chuckled before I clicked on Everything Everything and put the remote down then I cuddled up with Mikey.

"I love days like this even though it's really cold. I love you and I love cuddling with you." Mikey murmured as he closed his eyes.

"Tired?" I asked, running my hands through his hair.

"Just a little. Rose actually woke me up with her stomach hurting but I told her she should try and go to school and if she didn't feel good then have the school call us." Mikey replied.

"Explains why she didn't eat a lot this morning." I said then kissed Mikey again.

He fluttered his eyes trying to stay Awake but as I messed with his hair he slowly fell asleep.

"I love my baby so much. I mean I love Rose so much but I love you too Brooklyn." Mikey yawned.

I blushed.

"I love you too Mi but got to sleep, you need it." I whispered then brushed hair out of his face before he fell asleep and once I heard soft snores come from Mikey I knew that we were golden and he would be asleep for awhile.

Guys! I'm so happy that this book is finally out and I hope you enjoy it Just as much as I enjoy writing them.

I'm suddenly having ideas for this book and I think it's because it's a new start so I hope you guys are excited for what's to come but remember you can leave a request for what you want because this book is made for you guys and what you want.

~JJ