Kisses 💫

Look At 4 and 9 but 9 isn't at a part lmao and also like at 5

This is about how jack fucked up his knee at Manchester. I don't know exactly what or how he did it but I know that he dislocated his knee.

{Andy Fowler}
I felt bad as I couldn't do anything but tell him it would be okay and say that things happen and you couldn't help it.

"Andy, it's the second day of tour and I can't even hug a fan at the meet and greet because I can't stand up," Jack whimpered.

"Hey, you'll be fine," I replied, kissing his forehead softly and intertwining our fingers.

He shrugged and wrapped his arms around me.

"Boys, time to get to the meet and greet," The manager said.

Jack sighed.

"Only an hour baby, then we can cuddle all the way home yeah?" I said.

"I want to do that now," he whined.

I think I heard him sniffle but I couldn't catch if he did or not.

I sighed, kissing his forehead then making my way down to his lips.

"I love you," I said.

"Mmm," He replied.

"Cheer Up," I said softly before walking with him to the meet and greet.

~
As we did the meet and great I often switched places with Rye so I could make sure Jack was okay and give him periodic kisses here and there.

"Andy," He moaned.

I quickly turned around.

"What's up," I said.

"I hurt, like bad," He whimpered.

"Aww Baby, I know we only have a few fans left and then we can go," I replied, giving him a quick kiss before the we had to get another picture with a fan.

~
After the last fan I went over to Jack.

"I promise I'll cuddle the hell out of you when we are going back home," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck and burying my face into his shoulder.

"I like that idea," He whispered.

"Okay you lovebirds, time to go," Rye said.

I giggled before helping Jack get all his stuff and going out to the tour bus.

~
Once inside, the very back was practically mine and Jack's so I could just have the excuse cuddle him.

I mean, usually I'm the small spoon because jack is like 6 foot something and I'm over here like 5 foot something.

"I'll still be the big spoon," jack whispered because everyone was asleep.

I nodded and got under his arms.

"Thanks for helping me," Jack said, kissing my neck softly, causing me to giggle.

"No problem," I replied as he did it again making me giggle louder.

"Shh, everyone's asleep," Jack said.

"What?! You little," I didn't get to finish because he kissed my neck...again.

"Please stop, I don't wanna wake up the guys," I said, Turing over and burying my head in his chest.

"Yeah but I love your giggle, I could never get tired of hearing it, it lets me know you're Happy," Jack said, kissing my forehead.

I blushed then yawned.

"Go to sleep, I'll be right behind you," Jack said.

I nodded but not beefing grabbing his sweatshirt and slipping it on then getting back In his embrace.

"I love you," I said groggily.

"I love you more," He whispered as I slowly fell asleep.