Peace In Your Violence 🌺

I'm aware this is short but I guess it's cute? Idk, my writing is shit

{Brooklyn Wyatt}
I slowly opened my eyes, seeing a figure appear over me, causing me to jump up and hit my forehead on theirs.

"Ow," I whimpered, running the spot on my head where it collided with theirs.

"Wow, Calm dome babe, it's just me," Mikey said.

"S-sorry," I mumbled.

I guess PTSD isn't always the best, especially coming out of an abusive relationship which caused it in the first place.

Mikey caressed my cheek, leaning in and kissing me softly.

I forgot what it was like to properly kiss someone.

"Aside from anything bad, good morning," he said cheerfully.

I smiled shyly, wrapping my arms around his neck loosely and pulling him onto our bed.

I cuddled into his side.

"Noooo, we have to get up," He said.

"Why," I complained.

He smiled, no real reason too, just wanna spend the day with you or something, maybe cuddle all day, it's up to you," Mikey said, leaving kisses here and there in different places from my neck, forehead and the tip of my nose, only causing me to giggle like a 5 year old in a candy store, because that's how happy Mikey made me, how safe he made me feel.

"What do you want for breakfast and I'll make it," Mikey asked.

"Mmm, I don't know, surprise me," I replied, kissing him this time.

He smiled.

"I'll be out in the kitchen if you need me or whatever," He said, then kissed me softly again before walking out of the room.

I mean, Mikey and I lived alone and together as a couple, he's been dealing with me for almost 6 months and my PTSD for almost a year.

Oh, before you even ask, yes, Roadtrip is still together we just live together with our partner and I'm pretty sure you can figure it out who's living with who pretty fast.

I got up, stretching my legs and standing up and going to go get my phone.

My bby boy- Heyy, busy today

Brooklyn- yeah, chilling with Mikey why?

My bby boy- damn, I was wonder if you wanted to go play football or smth

Brooklyn- nah, I'd rather stay in with my real baby

My bby Boy- 🙄 cute but it makes me want to throw up

Brooklyn- hehe, you're worse with Harvey Jack

My bby boy- no kidding, gtg Harv is calling meh

Brooklyn- ttyl baby

My bby boy- yeah, ttyl babe

After getting down texting jack, I went out to the kitchen and saw Mikey cooking.

"Smells good," I said, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind and kissing his shoulder blade.

"Mm, thanks babe, it's almost done so can you get a few plates down?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah," I mumbled, walking over to the cabinets and grabbing Two plates, then I accidentally dropped the plate and it caused pieces of glass to go everywhere and Mikey to look at me.

I immediately started having flashbacks of the times that my ex abused me because I accidentally broke something and that's when I just busted into tears.

I saw Miley step closer to me but somewhere, my mind was thinking it was my ex.

"P-please don't hurt me," I whispered, the tears now flowing harder.

He walked over to a spot that was glass free and raised his arms, making me flinch and cry harder.

He wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"Don't think I would ever hurt you because I wouldn't B, I would never hurt you," Mikey whispered softly.

I was still a crying mess, clutching at Mikey's shirt and crying into his shoulder.

"Let's not worry about it okay, it was an accident, breath babe," Mikey said, lifting my face up from his shoulder.

I looked into his eyes, they were really blue today and yet they were kind and gentle, showing he cared.

I didn't need to speak, as he knew I wanted to go back to the room and feel safe, Although it was a short breakdown, it was still exhausting to me because I've had longer ones before.

He placed me In the bed, covering me up with the furry comforter we have and kissing me softly.

"I promise to never hurt you and I promise to keep you safe, I promise," Mikey whispered.

"But w-what about breakfast?" I mumbled.

"I'll find something else to fix to make it better, I'll wake you up when it's done," Mikey said.

I didn't talk but I nodded, lazily kissing him before falling back asleep.

I saw this really cute photo and you should go check it out at this persons profile on Instagram.

I'm in love with how Jacklyn looks.

The Jacklyn one put me in the feels like holy fuck