Sick 🌺

Lol I'm aware that cantwell-exe, has a OS like this and tbh, that's where I got the Inspo from so if you think I'm copying, I'm not, so please 👏 do 👏 not 👏 start 👏 beef and hers is way better anyway so oh 🐋

It's a ploy one btw, my poly ones also suck.

{Jack Duff}
I woke up feeling kinda ill but I pushed it aside as we just got done taking care of Brooklyn because he was sick with the flu and I'd only seem like I was wanting attention and that's not a Road I wanna go down.

I tried my best to play it off like I was okay because it started To hit when we were at studio.

"Hey bub, you Okay?" Mikey asked.

I fake smiled, kissing him softly then saying I was.

As soon as I got Home I went down to rest so maybe I could sleep it off but only to be woken up later by Rye.

"Babe? Come on, we have to go practice for tour," he softly said.

I nodded, not really having the Energy to argue and threw on a pair of joggers and on of Brooklyn's sweatshirts and headed out the door.

~
I thought I was okay as I made it through 4 songs but as we got to the moves for after the show that's when I couldn't Focus because the headache was too bad.

"Come on jack, stop messing about will you? The moves aren't that hard," Andy said, sound quite annoyed with me.

I sighed, picking up my microphone and rehearsed and made it through without any other incidents.

By the end of rehearsals my head head was killing me and I only felt worse at this point.

As we were walking back to the flat I let it slip and complained.

"Guys, I don't feel good," I said.

Andy rolled his eyes, Brooklyn looked at me but then quickly looked away and Mikey and Rye glances back.

Wow, love when my boyfriends ignore me when I'm in pain.

When we got into the flat all the boys went into the Rarvey room, 100% sure they all are cuddling.

Of course, Leaving me out like always.

I rushed to the bathroom, shut and locking the door before throwing up.

I didn't know what to do, I was sick and didn't feel good, none of the boys believed me and I'm sitting here, crying because of pain.

I threw up another two times before flushing the toilet and washing up before sliding Back Down against the wall, as the warm tears fell.

I heard someone knock.

"Jack? Are you in there?" Rye asked.

I sniffled.

Fuck didn't want to do that.

"Aw, baby why are you crying?" He asked.

"I'm not," I said, trying to sound strong but couldn't as it came out as a mere whisper.

"Let me in," He said.

I unlocked the door, then went back to the corner I was in, putting my head between my legs.

"Let me help you," Rye said, grabbing my hand but I only pushed him away.

"Get o-off Of m-me," I whimpered.

"No, you're obviously sick, I want to help my boyfriend, I should've listened to you," Rye said, grabbing my hand but I didn't wanna argue again because I was too tired.

I tried standing up but ultimately fell as I had a dizzy spell.

"Mikey?" Rye called.

I groaned.

"Hey, it's okay," Rye said softly, kissing my forehead softly.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Can you take jack to his room while I get him some medicine, he's burning," Rye said.

Mikey nodded, picking me up bridal style and taking me to my room.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you baby boy, I knew I could see it In your face," Mikey said, setting me down as rye came in with the medicine and the other two boys not too far behind him.

Andy looked guilty and Brooklyn immediately came over to me and apologized as Andy awkwardly did.

"Sorry I didn't believe you," Andy said, scratching the back of his neck.

"I don't care at this point, I want you to cuddle me," I said groggily.

He smiled then climbed into bed with me.

After all the boys shared kisses with me they left leaving me and Andy in the room.

"Get some rest love," He said softly, kissing my forehead.

I nodded, cuddling into his chest.

"I love you," Andy said, running fingers through my hair.

"I love you too," I mumbled before actually falling asleep.