You Will Be Okay 🌺

DDLB
It sounded better in my head
———————————————-
Andy Fowler
Rye came home earlier then usual from his boyfriends house, I don't really like calling Carrie his boyfriend because he doesn't even try and let me tell you I could be such a better boyfriend.

Knowing Rye was into the DDLB kink made me want him even more but something told me to just think things through on what I say and what I do because my gut told me something was wrong with Rye.

I was sitting on his bed when he came into the room.

"Hey Rye, you're home early." I said

He huffed then kicked his shoes off before exiting the room.

In confusion I went to the living room where he was now sat on the couch and watching TV with the other two boys.

"Rye? What's wrong?" I asked, placing a hand on his shoulder, tenderly and showing him I care about how he feels.

Mikey and Brooklyn looked up from the TV

"We're over." He whispered.

"What? You and Carrie?" I asked, mentally doing a happy dance.

"Yeah, he left for some other dom because I wasn't "good enough" or wasn't what he wanted in a dom." Rye replied, breaking into tears at that point.

I quickly pulled him up and into his room for privacy.

I then pulled him into a hug, rubbing his back softly.

"I don't understand what I did wrong." He cried, breaking my heart.

"You did nothing wrong Rye, Carrie just wants you for sex and clout and you couldn't see that." I said softly then pulling him down onto his bed.

"I can't jut sleep my problems away." He snapped.

I let go of his wrist.

"I'm not asking for you to go to sleep Rye, jut lay down and rest. You need it big time." I stated.

He rolled his eyes before taking everything off and leaving him in his briefs and climbing into bed.

I was the first to fall asleep like usual when we cuddled or just needed each other, but Rye I'm guessing wouldn't fall asleep for awhile.

~
I Later woke up to yelling and thought Carrie was here, but he was arguing with Rye on the phone.

I eventually had enough but before I could do anything he hung up.

"Hey Rye?" I said, placing my hand in his chest because he was still laying down and so was I.

"Yes Andy?" He asked.

"I'm sorry for what Carrie did to you, you deserve so much better, I would probably make a better submissive then him." I said, letting the last part Fade.

"What?" He asked confused, clearly pointing at the last sentence.

"I would be a better sub." I said a tad bit more louder, casing Rye to hum in response.

"What are you pointing toward Fovvs?" He asked, running his fingers through my hair.

"You, I want to be your submissive." I whispered.

He giggled then laughed.

"I know it's soon but I think I'd like that." Rye stated.

My eyes lit up and I sat up, looking at Rye with excitement.

"Really? I mean it's so soon are you sure you don't want to wait because I can wait if I have too I'm not gon-" I was cut off with a kiss.

"Rule number one, don't assume things about what Daddy thinks, simply just ask me, then I'll let you know how I feel." Rye said letting go of the kiss.

I giggled the buried my head into the crook of his neck.

He placed his hand on the back of my head.

"I love you Fovvs." He said.

"I love you too R-Daddy." I said, chuckling.

"Great to know, now time for bed baby." Rye stated before taking my phone away (no surprise there) and handing me a pacifier.

"You don't have to use it, just thought I'd let you know it's brand new." He stated before coming back over and laying down.

After we were settled and I had the pacifier In my mouth I had a question.

"Is daddy doing better know?" I asked, no in headspace.

"Very much so." He replied kissing my forehead before kissing my lips softly.

"Good to hear." I giggled.

He hummed in response, pulling me closer then allowing me to place my hand on his chest like we do every night and we both eventually fell asleep.

Might delete later

I really wanna cry but oh well. Glad to know that I can't.