Only You 💫

Someone requested for me to do more DD/LB ones so here one is.

I dragged this out so much
—————————————————————————
Jack Duff
"Please." I begged.

"Jack, no. What did I say?" Mikey replied sternly.

"That's not fair." I complained.

"Yes it is Jack, I have the right to since I'm the dominant one." He replied.

"No, I can't sleep and you did that on purpose." I said giving him my puppy dog eyes.

"Those don't work on me Jack, now, give me your phone because you're very whiny and you know that I don't like when you whine." Mikey stated.

"No." I said.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Fine, no pacifier, no phone, and no cuddling with me tonight." Mikey stated sternly.

I immediately whimpered because it was storming pretty bad outside and I've never told Mikey that I was scared of storms.

"Jack, phone now." Mikey said as he extended his hand.

I tired my best to not cry but that didn't help.

"Daddy, no." I whimpered.

"Yes jack, now give me the phone."

"Daddy." I whimpered.

He raised his eyebrows then I actually surrendered my phone.

"Now, go to my room." Mikey commanded.

I whined then sniffled.

"No, please don't make me." I begged.

"Go now." He said through his teeth.

I whined then let tears slip and ended up going to his room.

I was staying with Mikey at his house for awhile before I went to Ireland.

I laid down in my bed and cuddled up in the blankets as the rain came down harder.

I wanted my daddy, my pacifier and his cuddles but because of my actions I have to sleep alone.

The rain came down harder and the thunder was louder.

The loudest one came and made me scream then fall off My bed.

Just what I needed.

Have a melt down because of my fear and get Mikey's attention.

So there I sat on the floor crying my eyes out and only wishing that I could have someone come comfort me.

I heard a knock on the door

"Go a-away." I whimpered.

They opened it anyway.

"Little one? You Okay baby?" Mikey asked.

"Go away. I don't care if you're Daddy or not, just go away." I snapped.

Mikey looked hurt

The boom of the thunder came again causing me Yelp again and then made me start to bawl my eyes out.

Mikey came over and pulled my into a hug.

"Go away! I told you!" I yelled as I pushed Mikey off of me.

Mikey sighed before placing my phone, and pacifier down on the table beside me.

"Calm down, why didn't you tell me? You know that I don't like when my little one is scared." Mikey said softly.

I just continued to cry harder but then Mikey picked me up bridal style and Put me on his bed softly.

Thunder came again making me cry again.

He sat down beside me, pulling me close.

"Hey hey, why didn't you tell me that you were scared of storms?" Mikey asked softly.

"I c-couldn't. It's a s-stupid fear." I cried.

"Jack, no it's not. Is this why you were acting up earlier?"

I shyly nodded my head yes.

"Baby, next time tell me." Mikey said as he wiped my tears away.

Mikey Cobban
Jack is a quiet little one and always had been.

When we started the kink he told me he was actually pretty quiet unless it was because he was upset or wanted something.

Today was different though.

As soon as it started to storm that's when happy and quiet Jack went to very clingy Jack and now I know why.

He was crying into my chest and clinging to me.

"Calm down Baby, you need to breath." I said softly as I ran my fingers through his hair.

He sniffled and hiccuped a few times before I felt him relax.

He fell asleep.

I chuckled then laid down with him and slipped the pacifier into his mouth before he fully fell asleep.

"Good night love." I said as I kissed his forehead then pulled him close and soon fell asleep myself.