Roses 🌺

The roses appear like that but all over Rye's body

I changed where they meet and what the does to his soulmate but it will be similar to the prompt

Rye Beaumont
Yet another rose formed on my body, I really need to find my soulmate and make sure that he's okay, I've been getting the roses on my body for the last 6 months and I'm assuming that right now my soulmate is in an abusive relationship, I've never seen someone covered in so many roses but me, except one time where my best friends soulmate was in one but it happened to turn out they were shot and killed, leaving a rose right above their heart.

"I'm going out," I yelled to my fellow band mates.

"By yourself?" Andy asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Have fun, don't get raped," Andy stated.

I gasped

"ANDREW!" I said.

He giggled as I rolled my eyes and walked out of the building.

It was a nice night but Kind of cold, but it's nice enough to not have a jacket.

It felt great to be away from the boys and it felt great to have a little freedom and tonight, I have this feeling that I'll find my soulmate tonight.

I felt a burn on my wrist, another rose.

Good lord, how many times does this happen to the poor kid, I've already gotten like 30 roses on me and none of them are healed yet because the roses are still strong in the color red.

As I was walking I finally found the pond that I usually relax at and say down, enjoying the water movements from the wind and then the soft howl of the wind itself.

I noticed someone on the other side of the pond sitting down on the other bench.

I got curious then went over to him.

"Hey," I said sitting down beside him.

"H-hi," he replied softly.

"You Okay?" I asked, pulling my hoodie off and handing it to him, he was shivering.

"Yeah, I can't just take a strangers hoodie," he said.

"Take it. You look cold," I said softly.

He agreed then put it on.

"Are those tattoos or the marks you get from your soulmate when they did something stupid," this person asked.

"Second one and I noticed, the injuries on you and arms and I saw a little bit of your stomach, they resemble my marks, A lot," I said, running my fingers through my hair.

That's when he kinda broke down and that "big brother" instinct kicked in.

Even though in that moment he didn't tell me his name, where he lived, who he was, I just knew he was my soulmate.

"What's your name babe," I asked, wiping his tears away.

"Brooklyn," He sniffled.

Cute name, I thought.

"I bet you've never had a real kiss have you?" I asked.

He blushed.

Maybe I could show him what real love was.

"How bad were you abused?" I asked, pulling him into my lap and causing him to giggled.

"I was verbally, physically and sexually abused," he whispered.

"No Person should treat you like that, I wanna show you something but you have to trust me," I stated.

He nodded, in the moonlight I could see his eyes were emerald green and his hair was blonde.

I slowly leaned in and I could tell he was hesitant but I knew he felt that I was his soulmate too.

My lips finally reached his and in that moment it was confirmed that he's my soulmate.

He was a pretty good kisser too.

After we let go, he put his head in the crook of my neck.

"I'll never hurt you," I whispered, leaving a small kiss on his neck then standing up and walking home with him, hand in hand.

Though the months last and we were happy, the one rose on my wrist never disappeared because it left a scar on Brooklyn, it also resembles the night we met and we couldn't be happier.

Lmfao, this could've been better. It was dragged out and I'm sorry about that.

Sorry for not properly updating in a while.

Two new chapter to Stepbrothers out soon.