Sleepy 💫

Rye Beaumont
Jack was my main worry at the moment, but I couldn't get to him until after the show.

He had jut fallen ill before the show and he was really dehydrated and pale so we told him to stay back and rest while we did the show.

"Rye, calm down. I'm sure he's doing fine. You can stay back with him while we do the Meet and greet." Andy said.

"Great idea." I quickly said.

Andy chucked before walking away.

At least we had two weeks off before we did the next show.

~
After the show was over I quickly said the goodbye to the crowd with the boys then went to the green room where jack was.

I finally got back to the green Room and found jack sleeping peacefully and his head in gingers lap.

"He's really sick, he must've not been feeling good for the last few days." Ginger said.

I nodded before taking jack into my arms and carrying him to the tour bus, setting him down and letting him adjust.

"You doing any better bubs?" I asked, kissing his forehead softly.

He shook his head no.

"Awe, you'll get better soon." I whispered, letting jack lay down in my lap and get comfortable so he could sleep.

"We'll be home soon baby." I said, running my fingers through his hair.

~
Jack surprisingly didn't get sick the whole way from Manchester to home and when we finally did get home I was the first out and with Jack in my arms, and taking him up to the flat.

"Andy, hurry up." I whined.

"Hold on Rye. He's not gonna disappear." He giggled.

I gave him a death glare before he unlocked the door and went in.

Not gonna lie, it felt great to be back.

As I was waiting for Harvey to come and open the bedroom door for me, I felt jack snuggle his head into my shoulder making my heart melt.

"I'm tired." Jack mumbled.

"I know you are. You're almost back in bed." I replied, kissing him softly, not really caring if I get sick or not.

Harvey finally came in and opened the door and I finally put jack in my bed, quickly talking off my things like shoes, pants, and shirt I then climbed into bed with jack, pulling him close.

"Thanks for t-taking care of me Rye." Jack said, putting his hand on my chest and head into the crook of my neck and shoulder.

"It's not a bother babe, now go to sleep." I whispered.

He yawned.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Jack replied groggily before I soon heard soft snores letting me know jack was out.

Lol this turned out better in my head.