author note, please read

hey guys,

i know it's been a hot minute since i've updated but here's an update if you guys actually care.

•personal things have been happening which i would like to keep to myself and not talk about it unless you're close to me and we talk everyday.

•i've been busy looking at houses! well, my parents are and that means they want the kids opinions so they take us around so that literally takes us the whole day because it's looking at a house but i do think we've found one :)

•school starts soon but i'm not going back to my old school. so that means starting a new school and i'm actually terrified for that because every one here at the school is either really freaking pretty or handsome and here i am looking like a rat xD.

•i see hamilton this weekend! i'm excited about it but not like i should be for some reason but i know it'll be a good night.

•i've also been struggling with trying to find feeling relevant to my friends, especially with one because i'm still younger then them so yeah, i guess thats what been keeping me from writing because i wanna keep this friendship

•NOW, the important question...i want to make an abo short story. yes, as in alpha and omega but would you guys like that? like it wouldn't be smutty until the last chapter but each of the chapters would be long because it would be the courting process and going through the elements. don't know what ship (most likely randy) but it would be a very controversial one too because *cough* bottom rye *cough*. i like to switch things up no matter how controversial it gets.

•so with that being said, i'll be back soon and if i get a good response with you guys saying you'd read it then i'll write it and put it out. my book that i'm writing is still gonna be out near christmas but other then that i have nothing more to say.

//see you on the flip side//