Tell Me Pretty Lies 🌺

Brooklyn Wyatt

Tell me pretty lies
Look me in the face
Tell me that you love me
Even if it's fake
'Cause I don't fucking care, at all

"I don't care what you say at this point Jack, you lost all my trust." I barked.

"Let me explain, please." Jack begged.

"No! I've heard every excuse." I snapped and pushed him off of me.

"I-I'm s-sorry Brooklyn, you know this isn't me." Jack whimpered.

"Isn't you? Why did you do it in the first place?!" I yelled.

"Give me a chance."

You've been out all night
I don't know where you've been

"No more Jack! This is your what? 3rd time?! I don't give people a third chance." I snapped.

Jack looked take aback at what I could do and what I was saying.

Tears where streaming down his cheeks and his eyes were red.

He tried to take my hands but I pulled away.

"No, you're my best friend and I've given you plenty of chances, so that was the last one Jack," I said, "You've proven to me that you can't be anything to me but a friend, I'm glad I didn't make the mistake and become something more."

'Cause I have hella feelings for you
I act like I don't fucking care

Jack had tears down his cheeks then sat on his bed.

"Don't blame me, blame yourself because you're actions speak louder then words." I said before exiting the room.

Jack Duff
As soon as Brooklyn walked out of the room, I broke down.

I cried until I had no more tears left, it wasn't fair that he didn't give me a chance to explain. The one time I had a chance with him, someone else was the one to fuck it up.

It wasn't my fault that my Ex was abusive and through he could get what he wanted and what he thought was right. It wasn't my fault that I couldn't fight back and it wasn't my fault that I couldn't defend myself.

So only one option was left, go out and drink my problems away.

I quickly got ready then said some random lie to the boys and then went out to the nearest bar.

Brooklyn Wyatt
You're slurring all your words
Not making any sense

I was starting to get worried because Jack has been out since 6:30pm and it's now 12:30am. Where could he possibly be at this hour?

Just then the front door opened.

I quickly saw Jack and...Landon, his ex.

"What are you doing, bringing him home!" I yelled.

"I saw him drunk as hell so I thought I'd bring him home." Landon said, defending  himself.

"How long ago did you see him." I barked, taking jack into my arms.

"Oh, few hours ago but I let him rest." Landon said.

I was suspicious like I've always been but I brushed it off and he left then I took Jack to our room.

"Can i's tell you somfing?" Jack slurred.

"Sure." I replied annoyed But when I looked into his eyes I saw tears.

"I wasn't home becusee he did things to mfe."

"What do you mean?!" I asked, helping him take his clothes off.

"Things, bad tings." Jack said breaking down at that point.

That's when it hit me, Jack would never stay out that late. He would've been back home way before 12am and maybe before 11am, and so I put two and two together and I figured out that Landon Raped Jack...is this what he was on about earlier?

As I helped him undo his pants but he stopped me and broke down again.

"What's happened babe? Tell me what he did." I begged as I pulled him close.

He sniffled then said "he raped me and abused me Brook."

I was filled with anger and so many emotions but all I cared about was making sure Jack was okay.

"Please, don't hate. That's what I tried to explain to you today but you didn't give me a chance." He sniffled.

"I'm so so so so so sorry." I cried as I put my hand on the back of his head and just held him and let him get his tears out.

~
After awhile Jack calmed down and pulled me down onto the bed.

"I'm sorry Jack." I whispered, running my fingers through his hair.

"Don't be, it was my fault for not being clear en-" I cut him off with kissing him.

"Shush, it's okay. Go to sleep baby, you need it." I whispered then kissed him softly again.

He cuddled into me again.

Hearing soft snores I giggled then covered us up with the down comforter.

I pulled him close then soon fell asleep myself.

Wow

Wow

Wow

This

Sucks

Then again when does it ever turn good?