invisible 🌺

•third person•
the smile that was there, happy and outgoing was slowly fading away like a star in the night sky as the sun rose as dawn begun.

the sparkle in the deep ocean blue eyes was gone as quickly as a fire ember was put out into ashes. the grey storming in them and the tear stains that were on his cheeks.

all the boys could see it yet, he just put on a fake smile when he could and all the boys knew that wasn't him. his laugh wasn't as contagious or when he smiled his dimples wouldn't show.

so here andy sat, in his room cold and alone, feeling like he didn't belong in this relationship or in the band or maybe life itself but denial rose again and again.

rye noticed the tear stains on his cheek
sonny noticed how he wasn't taking care of himself and how he stayed away from social media but made it clear he was
jack noticed how his guitar was collecting dust and brook?
brooklyn noticed how they wouldn't see him in studio or filming but there were always traces of him around. him filming his parts alone or he got his parts in studio dome early in the morning as soon as charlie arrived to the house but left just as quickly when the boys began go wake up. some parts of the house would be clean due to andy's sleepless nights.

the boys just wanted their baby back but they knew they had to give him time but on this particular night it was all very different for the boys.

rye, jack, brook and sonny were all cuddling in rye's bed as the quietly talked due to the fact brook had just fallen asleep a mere 30 minutes ago but then things changed.

"rye shut up, i can't be the only one hearing that," jack whispered as he put his hand over ryes mouth.

they listen closely, hearing the faint noise of crying but not just any crying but broken tears, tears of someone who had the weight of the world on his shoulders.

sonny held his breath, not being able to stand that andy was crying and he felt so helpless because no matter how hard he tried, andy had pushed him away.

"we really need to do something," rye mumbled quietly as he ran his fingers through brooklyn's hair, a way to not only calm himself down but a way to keep brooklyn asleep.

"we've done all we can do rye and he's just pushing us away," sonny replied, pulling jack closer because he needed the comforting.

"well we need to try harder. i know it's not been easy for andy but we ALL need to be there for him and not matter where tonight goes, i will always be there for my baby, that includes all of you guys," rye whispered before standing up and exiting the room.

in the mean time andy had managed to quiet himself down...or so he thought but all went down the drain when he let out an inhumane sob.

the thoughts that went through his mind, the hate, the work overload, the stress, and the constant burden of the world was just beginning to become all too much for him and before he knew it, he was crying again but he felt warmth and suddenly realized one of the boys was beside him but immediately knew it was rye.

andy knew he didnt have to talk but he so desperately wanted too.

"i-i j-ju- i-" not being able to get the words put just made him cry harder.

"breath baby boy, breath," rye calmly said as he rubbed andy's back softly.

"i-i just-just, rye please i can't take it any longer," the older boy said as he sobbed into ryes chest.

"all of this will pass but you needed to get it out and i know when you do you'll feel a hell lot more better. i know it's not easy but i'm here for you. ALL of us boys are here for you and we aren't gonna leave your side andy. we love you."

andy felt another wave of emotions hit all at once, embarrassment, sadness, anger and wanting to cry and he did just that.

andy felt two more people beside him, knowing it was sonny and jack. he felt ashamed that he had shown this much emotion in just one night. he hid in rye's chest as he began to calm down but slowly.

"that's it baby boy, breath," sonny whispered softly as he left a kiss on andys hand.

he knew the boys were there for him but brook?

rye removed andy off of his lap and onto the bed where brook had managed to finally squeeze in and comfort andy, squeezing andys thighs letting him know he was there.

"we're all here for you andy, rye, sonny, brook and I are all here...no matter what alright? we've missed you," the irish lad spoke before caressing andy's cheek softly.

"i-i'm s-ss-so sorry," andy hiccuped.

"no need to be sorry alright? we're human and we all have emotions and need to let them out," brook said softly.

andy nodded as he felt the tiredness catch up to him from crying and not sleeping well or even at all every night.

"sleep darling, we'll be here when you wake up."

and so, andy did just that.