Sick 🌺

Hi.
Im sick but I'm not gonna day why because it's kinda like idk how to explain it ahahah.
Anyway you guys wanted more DDLB so here you go. If you don't like DDLB then skip this chapter aha.

Do you ever feel like that one person just doesn't care? Because same 🙃

Btw if you're an active reader of Stepbrothers I completely finished the book so if you haven't read it then go check it out.

This is shit btw. Like it's super bad so I'd skip it all together and if you haven't read the AN I posted before this (but it's after this, I published the AN first so) please do

{Mikey Cobban}
"Baby, time to wake up," I said softly as I caressed Brooklyn's cheek.

"Daddy," He whined.

"Headspace huh?" I giggled.

He blushed but usually it went away soon after.

"Baby you're sweaty," I said, my daddy side really kicking in.

"I-I'm fine," He stuttered, having a coughing fit after.

I gave him THE look.

"I-I promise," He whimpered.

My heart shattered.

When I went to go feel his forehead he backed away.

"I'm fine daddy," he said before getting up and pulling my hoodie down over his hands and exiting the room.

Guess it was time to keep an extra eye on him today.

~
As Andy and I were continuing the live we both heard someone throw up.

"I'll go check it out," I said as I turned my face and whispered so they wouldn't hear it.

"I'll shut the door also just in case," I said, hinting towards how it was Brook and how he could be in headspace and we don't want the fans knowing, we love them but this is something Brook and I do because after Brook's dad....he just needed something to cope, but it's more for his anxiety.

I heard someone retch again.

"Daddy," Brook whined, He was tired and I could tell.

I opened the bathroom door and it broke my heart to see my little like this.

He threw up 3 more times before stopping.

"I'm fine," he coughed as he grabbed his tooth brush and brushed his teeth.

I raised my eyebrow as I took medicines from the cabinet and handed them to him.

He glared at me.

"Brooklyn," I said sternly.

He looked up at me when he got done brushing his teeth.

"What," He replied.

"Are you little or big?" I asked.

"It's fuzzy," He replied.

When he's fuzzy it's because he's trying to slip in but sometimes out.

"I'll be in my bedroom if you need me," I said softly as I kissed his head and handed him the meds.

Andy ended the live so I could take care of Brooklyn and keep an eye him for now.

~
A few hours later I heard a knock on my door. I didn't think it was Brook because I always told him he could always just open the door and come in.

"Yeah" I responded, taking my head phones off.

My door open and I saw my little, with his paci and blanket.

He still looked very flushed and red.

"Come here baby," I said as I closed my laptop and set it on my nightstand with my headphones.

He crawled into bed with and cuddled up to me.

"Daddy, I hurt," He sniffled.

I looked down and he was actually crying.

"Don't cry love, I know being sick sucks but you'll get daddy cuddles a lot this week," I said as I kissed him softly.

"You're gonna get sick," He whined.

"I don't care baby, I just want to make you happy," I replied, caressing his face gently.

"Well, you'll make me happy if you don't give me kisses because I don't want daddy to get sick," Brooklyn said.

I chuckled.

"Can't promise," I said.

"DADDY!" He whined.

I giggled again heifer kissing him softly again.

He yawned then curled up to me.

"Ready to go to bed bubba?" I asked, looking down at him to see that his eyes already were closed.

He nodded.

I chuckled before getting up to turn off my lights then cover him up with his blanket.

"Paci," Brooklyn whined.

"Where's it at?" I asked softly.

He pointed to my nightstand.

I handed it to him, letting him slip it into his mouth before I climbed into bed with him.

"I love you," I said.

"I wuv you more daddy," he replied before falling right back asleep.