Tell Me Where Your Love Lies 🌺

Rye Beaumont
"Come on, the boys aren't home do they won't have to find out." I said as I opened the covers and motioned for Harvey to join me.

"This is really taboo Rye, I'm not out yet." He replied.

"Once you're out as gay Harv, you'll feel so much better and you'll feel like a burden is lifted off your shoulders." I replied.

He huffed before moving to the spot in my bed next to me.

He put his head on my chest.

"When will you come out?" I asked running my fingers through his hair.

"Whenever I feel like it Rye, or whenever I'm ready." Harvey replied.

"That's okay, as long as we stay together." I whispered which in return caused Harvey to Blush.

I chuckled before closing my eyes.

"No, don't fall asleep on my babe." Harvey whined.

"Why? Just rest and relax." I replied giving him a quick kiss.

"What if the guys co-" I cut him off.

"Babe, they aren't gonna walk in, if they do them I'll make up an excuse." I said quickly.

"I don't want to lie to them again Rye." Harvey said as I saw tears threaten to spill.

I sat up and pulled him into a hug and that's when he started to Cry.

"Oh baby, it'll be okay once you're out. I know how it feels." I said as I wiped his tears away and pushed him back down on the bed so he could sleep.

"Go to sleep, you need it." I said.

"But what abou-" I cut him off with a kiss.

"Don't worry about it love. They'd be hypocritical if they had things against gays because they know I'm gay myself." I said.

He just buried himself under the covers.

I giggled then pulled the covers off his face.

"I love you." I said leaning down and kissing him.

"I love you too." He mumbled before cuddling up to me more.

I smiled knowing he was ready but we can only take it one day at a time