Doesn't Mean I can't 💫

Third Person
Mikey Cobban was a really well known and famous businessman from the a small town in Bristol but as his business grew he had moved to London and was now one of the richest and wealthiest people to live, having a net worth of over just 100 billion dollars.

Brooklyn Wyatt is a normal everyday person looking for a job until he strikes a job for Mikey as an assistant, so he couldn't turn that offer because he would be making pretty good money too, but Brooklyn was in it for Mikey because thy weren't so far apart in age and was only hoping to get closer to him.

Mikey Cobban
"Unless you want me to fire you then I suggest that you get that assignment done and have it to me by the end of this week because this will be your third strike." I barked.

"Sorry sir, I'll get right on it." The person replied then left my office closing the door softly behind him.

I took my glasses off then put my head in my hands.

This is so stressful, when is the new assistant going to get here?

Just then I heard a knock on my door, thinking it was one of my coworkers I snapped.

"What do you want?" I said, giving the signal to come in as I took a sip of my coffee.

As they entered the room I noticed the bleached blonde hair and his green eyes were glowing and his freckles...so many and he actually looked good and yet he managed to pull of a black suit like No one else including me.

"Is someone PMSing?" He joked.

I swallowed my coffee, smirking slightly.

Oh, great sense of humor

"And you are?" I asked reaching my hand out for him to shake it.

"Brooklyn Wyatt, your new assistant."

I hummed in response.

I had to think of something so I could have an excuse to talk to him and hang out with him more, he was so hot and I needed him as mine.

"I don't have anything to do today really but sit here and chill because it's been calm lately so you can be dismissed early or just sit here and talk." I said.

He laughed then sat down on the couch next to the window.

~
As we got to taking more I got to know him a bit more and he didn't seem like all that bad of a person and seemed genuine and happy about this job so I was excited to see what was in store for the future.

~
Brooklyn continued to work for me for almost a year, dealing with my depression, anxiety and mental outbursts including the violent ones and he was really the only one to calm me down now because of the softness in his voice and the way he talked. There was just something about him.

A few months back we stared this fling because we had gotten so drunk and then had sex and never talked about it again but it was obvious that feeling were there but we never admitted them.

Brooklyn Wyatt
"So you aren't tired of working for me?" Mikey asked as he took a drink of coffee.

"Nah, I'm used to the routines and like being around." I replied as I sat in my usual spot in his HOUSE.

He hummed in response before taking his hoodie off, causing his shirt to raise up and I could see his abs then the rose tattoo.

"I didn't know you have tattoos." I said as I got up and basically took his shirt off because I was curious.

"Well, I have 4. One on my chest, one on my wrist and then one on my arm then one on like the top of my arm." He replied.

"You're so my type, that just makes you even more hot." I mumbled thinking I said it in my head.

"Wait? You like me?" Mikey chuckled.

"Pffftt, don't know why you're talking about." I replied blushing.

He rolled his eyes playfully then pulled me close.

"If you like me just say so because I don't have a problem with it at all babe, I think it's kinda cute because I do in fact also like you myself. After the one night thing that's when I noticed the feeling and need for you." Mikey whispered, moving hair off my face.

I knew I was blushing and it was very obvious.

He leaned down and kissed me. I hesitated for a moment then melted into it, wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

"Can I Please have you, once and for all?" He begged walking over to the bed and continued to kiss me.

I gave the go ahead and with that he was like a happy child.

The rest of the night was great but I knew u was gonna be sore but oh well, it's worth it.

~
"That was fun." Mikey whispered, kissing me softly.

I giggled.

"Definitely." I replied, wincing because the pain.

"Baby, did I hurt you that bad?" Mikey asked concerned.

"No, it's just I haven't had sexual in so long because of things and all." I replied, pulling the covers over my face.

He giggled then pulled them away.

"Tell me if you need anything and I'll get it." Mikey whispered before kissing me again.

I nodded my head, laying down then placed my head on his chest.

"I think I'm in love with you Brooklyn." Mikey stated.

"I think I'm in love with you too." I said giggling, wrapping an arm around his waist then soon fell asleep to his soft singing because let me tell you, Mikey has a true hidden talent.

Um, this sucked but it was based off of their insta story so yh, But I hope it was okay and I know it wasn't really Bikey and Ik it was shit so yh.

I'll delete later if I have too

So sorry for such a long imagine too.