Sick 🌺

Okay I know I've done A LOT of DDLB but eh, it's cute so why not do another one. I thought of this last night and didn't get a chance to do it so enjoy this short, cute Bikey chapter

{Mikey Cobban}
I've noticed Brooklyn has been distancing himself from all of us boys for the last 4 days and knowing him, very well, in fact, it was suspicious. He always likes the attention and cuddles he got from me and whenever he slipped into headspace he came to me but he's never really gone a day without slipping into headspace so I know somethings up, and I wanted to find out why he was acting like he was.

The boys were all out but Brooklyn decided to stay back because like I said, he's been isolating himself.

I decided to stay back and not tell Brooklyn because I wanted to find out what was wrong.

Once all the boys were gone, I decided to lay down and relax.

I knew Brooklyn would come out of his room sometime because he would think he was home alone and no one would be here.

I'll try to text him before I do go into his room.

Mikey: Why won't you come out of your room?

Little One: because

Mikey: Because why?

Little one: I don't want too

Mikey: why

Little One: because
Little One: I
Little One: don't
Little One: want
Little One: too

Mikey: enough with the attitude

Little one: I don't have an attitude

Mikey: really? Because you usually don't text me that many times unless you have attitude

Little one is typing....

Mikey: well?

Little one is typing...

Mikey: just come out of your room

Little one: no one is home

Mikey: sure about that?

Little one is typing...

Mikey: mmmmk, that's what I thought

He didn't reply after that but I did hear his door open.

"M-Mikey?" He whimpered.

He never whimpers like that.

I got up, walking towards him.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Why didn't you go out with the boys?" He questioned.

"Um, it's kinda obvious," I replied, looking t him and noticing his face was pale but his cheeks were flushed a Rose color.

I couldn't tell if he was blushing or if he was sick.

I went to go feel is forehead but he stepped back.

"You're sick, aren't you?" I said.

He scratched the back of his neck, letting out a very painful cough by the sound of it.

"Knew it, why didn't you tell me," I said, grabbing Brooklyn's hand and pulling him close, finally able to feel his forehead.

He looked ashamed.

"How high is your fever?" I asked softly.

"37," He replied. (That's 100 in Fahrenheit).

"Baby, that's hot," I said.

He shrugged.

"You can't just shrug off a fever," I scolded.

"Yes I can, now I'm going back to bed because I have the biggest fucking headache," He whined.

"One, language and two, not before you take some medicine," I said, pulling him into the kitchen.

He rolled his eyes.

"I swear to god, if you were in headspace you'd get punished for half the shit you've done already," I stated, handing Brooklyn pills for his headache and fever then kissing his forehead softly.

"I love you," I whispered.

He mumbled something then went back to his room, welp love you too, I thought.

{Two Hours Later}
  I felt my phone buzz and He was typing

Little One is typing...
Little One: Daddy, are you awake?

Mikey: Yes

Little One: can you bring me my stuffie
Little One: and my paci
Little One: please

Mikey: give me two seconds

Little one: Thank you

Welp, he's in headspace so I decided to get him more medicine then grabbed both things and went into his room.

"My head Hwrts Daddy," He whined.

"I know it does, take these then I'll be back to cuddle in five minutes," I said, handing him the medicine and water then walking out because the boys were home.

"Wow, you actually got him to come out," Jack laughed.

"Yeah, don't be loud either, he's sick and has a really bad headache," I said.

The boys shut up.

"Thank you," I said then walked back to the Jacklyn room.

He made grabby hands at me.

"Hold On little One, give daddy a chance to get comfortable too," I said taking my shirt off.

"Sowrry," He said.

I smiled, climbing under the covers.

Brooklyn immediately cuddled up to me.

I wrapped my arms Around him, leaving a kiss on his lips.

"Next time when you're sick, tell me," I whispered.

He nodded as I ran my fingers through his hair, which I knew would put him to sleep.

I saw his eyes close and I immediately knew he was asleep so that's when I took the pacifier from him and let him sleep.

Wow, this was gonna be a long night because now that I knew he was sick, he would want all the attention he could get from me.