29. Tom Holland

Okay, guys. If you see this story, I hit the 6K or I almost hit the 6K... lol.

I have done three out of eight exams. And three out of thirty-two, if you look at the whole picture... I have a long road to go, but I'll get there!

I am going to stop talking, so you can read this Tom Holland story!! <3

──── ────

"Tom, you don't know what you say. You're drunk," you almost beg. He shakes his head, "no, I know what I'm thinking. I'm breaking up with you."
     Reality hits you, your eyes well up with tears. "You didn't mean that," you almost cry. "I meant every word." That's when you run away, away from his house.

Back at home, you ran to your room, crashing on the bed. Your mother looked at you in confusion. She followed you to your room, where she heard you crying. "Honey? Are you okay?" your mother asks. "No," you answer.
"May I come in?" she asks gently. "Yes." she almost didn't hear, because it was almost muted. She sees you laying on your bed with your face in the pillow. You feel your bed sinking by your mother's weight.

"What happened, honey?" she asks after a silence. "He *sniff* broke *sniff* up *sniff* with me," you sniff. "Ah, honey. I'm so sorry to hear that," she soothes. "Do you want to talk about it?"
"He wasn't home when I was there. He got home all drunk, I said he should go to sleep. He got mad and yelled at me," you begin to cry. "Honey, come here." Your mother gives you a firm hug.

"I know you are head over heels about him, but I think you should let him go," her words are painful but true. "How?" your eyes are all red and puffy from crying.
"It'll just take time, just because you see him every day. But it's not the end of the world, we all love you and you will find love again," she says kissing your forehead. "Thanks, mom."

"Y/N, honey? Are you okay?" Dave asks. Dave is a guy you date, he's sweet but he's nothing compared to Tom. You fake a smile, "yeah. I was just thinking about something."
"I love you," he kisses you and hugs you. You couldn't say it back. "I know," you whisper. And he knows that too, he's patient.
"Are you free this afternoon?" he asks. You nod, "maybe I'll come and visit you." "I do have to get some stuff from the grocery store," you say. "Then I'll come when you're home."

After school, you ride on your bike to the grocery store. Strolling through the items, you hear a voice you admire. 'No, not him. Just keep walking.' you kept in mind.
     "Y/N," Tom calls you again. You keep walking. Tom speeds up his pace, walking next to you.
"Y/N!" Tom calls again, grabbing your arm. "Yes, Tom," you answer.
     "I'm sorry," he says, "I'm sorry for being a jackass. I wasn't thinking straight at that moment. I feel an idiot about breaking up with you. You're the best thing that happened in my whole life. I... I want you back." You see him tearing up. "I... can't," you say, tears rolling down your cheek.
     Tom caresses your cheek with his thumb to remove the tears. His touch makes you shiver, you've missed that. "I can't, Tom. I've moved on," you don't sound confident. "I... I know you haven't," Tom says. "I... I have to go," you say and rush out of the store.

"Mom! Is Dave there?" you ask as soon as you came home. "No, where are the items?" your mother asks surprised. "I have crossed my path with Tom..." you say. Her eyes widen at your comment, "you what? Oh my god. What did he say?"
     The bell rings. "That's Dave," you squeal, "please say I'm really sick or something." Your mother nods and walks to the door. You hear muted voices and then a closing door.
"Alright, what did he say?" your mother says as soon as she makes some tea. "He said he was sorry. That he should never have let me go," you say looking at the floor, remembering what Tom said. "At least he's sorry, does he want you back?" You nod slowly. "May I say a thing, I don't like Dave as much as Tom. He's selfish."

"I don't like him, he was nice. Now, he's being selfish. I thought that he would set my mind off," you explain. Your mother nods, "yes. I understand. What are you gonna do now?"
"I don't know," you look like a lost puppy. "I think you should give him another chance because you two are so cute together," your mother says. Looking at your mother, in the eyes, "you think?"
     "Go take a bath, I'll make dinner. Your favorite." You smile, "thanks, mom. You're the best." Kissing your mother cheek and then walking upstairs.

The next day, you ride your bike to school. You're about to walk into the school when someone grabs your arm. Turning around to see Dave, "oh hi. Dave." No smile on his face.
"You've been acting strange lately," Dave comments. "I don't know, what you're talking about," you excuse yourself and want to walk inside. He tightens his grip around your arm.

Tom sees it all. Anger is boiling up. Zendaya holds him because Tom wants to confront you two. "I can't let this happen to her," his voice is unstable. "You cannot get yourself involved, this is a thing between them."
     Tom runs over to the situation. He's furious, that stupid pig has hit you in the face. "Hey!" Tom yells. Dave turns to Tom, "so, you're the heartbreaker." He smirks. "Get your hands off the love of my life," he says furiously and knocks Dave out of conscious.
     "Y/N. Are you okay? I'm so sorry. If I never dumped you, this wouldn't have happened. I'm such an..." he's cut off by your lips. His eyes widen by your movement. So surprised, he pushes you away.
He reads confusion in your eyes. Tom admires your face again, not believing what is happening. He cups your face and kisses you again. Everyone around you is cheering.

"I... I still love you," you stammer with tears in your eyes. ''I'm so sorry for breaking up with you, I didn't know what happened to me. I was such an idiot. Do you want to be my girlfriend, again?'' he kneels, holding your hand. Everyone became silent, waiting for your answer.
''Yes, yes!'' you hug him and kiss him eventually. Tom has the biggest smile he ever had. ''I'm a very lucky guy,'' he mumbles. "Are you gonna let me go?" you ask. "No." "That's not what I meant, you're still hugging me," you laugh.

"No, I'm not planning on letting you go. As in the future as right now." Tom hides his face in the crook of your neck.