Chapter 2• Debut Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Are you ok, Ava?" Brie asked. I nodded.

Nikki started smiling. She nudged my arm getting my attention. I turned my gaze to where she was looking at. And of course, Dean was looking at me smirking, again. Then he walked away.

"What's going on with you and Ambrose?" Nikki asked smirking. I turned around to check if Aj was listening. Instead, she was talking to Brie about something.

"I don't know, Nikki. But don't tell Aj this; For some reason, Dean just gives me butterflies every time he looks at me." I admitted to her.

"Why don't you just talk to him, get to know him better?" Nikki suggested.

"Aj said I should stay away from him because he is a bad person." I said.

"Well, what do you see in him?"

"I don't know. He seems pretty cool." I said blushing.

Nikki pulled me up and pushed me away

"Nicole Colace Garcia, what the hell do you think you're doing?!" I exclaimed.

"You're not coming back here unless you have a full conversation with Dean." She said sternly. I knew I shouldn't argue with Nikki so I gave up and walked away.

"If Aj asks where I am, tell her I'm hanging out with Nattie!" I called over.

I spotted Dean sitting all by himself downing a few shots. I slowly walked over to him and sat down beside him. He noticed my presence and he eyed me up and down smirking.

"Can I help you?" He asked still smirking.

"No, not really. I was kinda forced to come and talk to you." I said giving him a small smile.

"I thought Aj didn't like me. Why would she force you to talk to me?" He asked curiously.

"Aj still doesn't like you. But Nikki is the one who sent me to talk to you. Apparently, she thinks we should get to know each other." I explained.

He nodded and smiled. Oh great. Here comes the butterflies.

"So tell me about yourself, Dean." I said taking a sip of my drink.

"I don't really have anything good to talk about. I've had a rough childhood. My mom's on drugs, my dad left us and went to jail then died. I dropped out of high school when I was 16 so I could start wrestling, but mainly to get away from my mom. And poof im here. So yeahh that's pretty much it." He said. I immediately felt really emotional. I had no idea that Dean had a rough past.

"Oh, Im sorry for bringing that up." I apologized.

He shrugged. "It's ok. Im used to answering all this shit. I get asked that same question a lot."

I didn't know what brought me to do so, but I just gave him a tight hug. Dean seemed quite surprised of my actions. I pulled back realizing what I had just done.

"Sorry, I don't know why I just did that..." I said looking down and blushing. He lifted my chin up with his finger. I looked at his beautiful blue eyes and immediately got lost in them.

Then suddenly he crashed his lips on mine. I was really surprised but then I felt this small spark as his lips touched mine. It just felt so right. I began to kiss him back enjoying every single second of it. His hands traveled down to my waist. I shuddered as I felt his cold touch. I pulled away quickly realizing what just happened.

He looked at me confused.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"This. We shouldn't be doing this." I said panicking. "Aj could've saw!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Ava, calm down. If Aj did see, I would take the blame." He said. I sighed heavily, rubbing my head in the progress.

"Shit." I mumbled.

"You ok, Ava?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, its just that my head is killing me." I explained.

"Do you want me to give you a ride back to the hotel?" He asked.

"No, no. Its ok I'll drive." I said.

"You just said your head hurts. Im not letting you drive. You'll get in a car accident." Dean stated. He did have a pretty good point.

"Ok fine, you can take me to the hotel." I said. He smiled as we made our way out of the bar.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

We arrived back at the hotel.

"Shit." I mumbled again.

Dean chuckled. "What happened this time?"

"My hotel keys are with Aj." I complained.

"You can stay with me, Roman, and Seth for the night." He offered. "But only if you want to."

I nodded. "I guess one night with you three wouldn't be so bad."

A smile immediately formed on his face once I agreed.

He led me to his room and opened the door for me to enter. Roman and Seth were sitting on the couch watching a movie. They gave us weird looks.

"Boys, relax. She's just crashing here for tonight." Dean explained.

Seth and Roman both chuckled, turned off the tv, and went into their seperate rooms.

"I'll sleep on the couch." I said.

"No you're not. You'll be sleeping in my bed, while I will be sleeping on the couch." He argued.

"Dean, don't be ridiculous. I'm fine sleeping on the couch." I stated. "Plus I'm not letting you sleep on an uncomfortable couch."

"Well, Im not letting you sleep on an uncomfortable couch." Dean shot back. I rolled my eyes.

"How's this? We both sleep on the bed? There happy?" I said.

He nodded while smirking menacingly. I felt my face turn red.

"Do you have any clothes I could sleep in?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Yep. Here ya go." He said handing me a pair of sweat pants and a The Shield t-shirt. I went into the bathroom brushed my teeth and got dressed. I walked into the bedroom to see Dean shirtless scrolling around through his phone. He looked so attractive without his shirt on. Like damn, he's hot.

"Like what you see, Ava?" Dean asked seductively.

"Uh..yes..I mean..no?" I stammered. He chuckled and patted the space on the bed next to him. I slowly made my way to the bed and layed down, turning the lamp off. I wrapped the sheets around my body immediately feeling warm, but yet still pretty cold. I shivered a bit.

"You cold?" Dean asked. I turned my body so I was looking at him.

"Just a little bit. But I'll live." I stated. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a tight hug.

"You warm now?" He asked. I nuzzled my head on his bare chest and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Yep."