T W E N T Y : T E R R I T O R I A L

A/N: Finally the moment I as the writer have been waiting for. Kat vs Cassandra ;)

Remember to vote and comment <3

———
T W E N T Y : T E R R I T O R I A L

K A T A R I N A

Rage, pure and absolute rage boils in my blood like a volcano as I watch Cassandra have her way with Dante.

I don't know where this pit of jealousy is coming from but when she looked at me with that vindictive grin after Dante pronounced his undying affection for me and me alone, I wanted to rip her throat out. When she kissed him and took control of his body using a love spell, I could feel the rage begin to build up inside and take over.

Watching him unwillingly kiss her back hurt me in ways I didn't think it could. I kept thinking that it should be me he's kissing like that, me he should be getting turned on by, and me that he's about to fuck like a beast in front of everyone in this room.

Of course I don't want to do that because I want him and what he will do to me to myself, but if he's going to do something like that in front of everyone, it better be with me and no one else. I nearly puke in my mouth when he digs his fingertips into her waist and kisses her with so much passion that it could set the room on fire.

As I watch his hands move up to her shoulders and begin to slide the shoulder straps of her dress down, I lose it. He's not listening to anyone and he can't. She has her claws dug into him and she's not going to let go. No one will be able to stop her as she'll just freeze them under her control. Like me, she's able to do this without having to concentrate solely on the target.

I allow the rage and power inside me to build up until I finally feel the hold she has on me break. I watch her intently as she stops kissing Dante and turns to me with terror in her eyes. As soon as I drop down to the ground, I make my way towards her with fury in my bones.

"No! How could this be? You broke my hold on you!" she screams and begins to run but I grab a hold of her with my powers and throw her across the room.

She hits the wall hard and when she lands, she's gasping for air while trying desperately to get up. I wrap my energy around her body and slowly make my way to her. She's being held down and I can feel my power begin to wrap around her throat, cutting off her oxygen. If I keep this up, I'll kill her.

I stop and think about why she's doing all of this. She's working for my brother. I'm sure he promised her every thing under the moon for doing this. Convinced her that what she was doing was the right thing. Just like he did to me months ago. I did unspeakable things in his name, thinking it was for a greater purpose. I release my hold on her and she gasps for air as I continue to make my way towards her. Either way she needs to be stopped and there's only one true way to stop a warlock.

Suddenly, she reaches up to the table she's near and throws a knife at me. With my quick reflexes, I catch the knife by its hilt at the last second, twirl it in my hand and toss it back at her, nailing her in the shoulder. She screams out in pain as she grabs at the knife.

When I finally approach her, she looks up at me with fear in her eyes. "Please, just get it over with! Stop toying with me you witch!" she snarls insults up at me and I kneel down in front of her.

"I'm not going to kill you. I'm going to do much worse than that," I whisper with certainty and grab my blade from its holster on my thigh.