F I F T E E N : T R U T H B E T O L D

A/N: Lovelies, hope you're enjoying the story so far. Busting through these edits quickly while sick so you're welcome haha.

Remember to vote and comment <3

———
F I F T E E N : T R U T H  B E  T O L D

D A N T E

When morning comes and the light from the sun forces me to open my eyes, I groan in annoyance. I grab one of the pillows and throw it over my head.

I'd just had the best dream I've had yet in the last five months. For once it didn't end in me waking up in a panic with tears pouring down my face. I pull the pillow up and glance down at my noticeable erection that's popping up under my briefs. Definitely not a bad dream.

I put the pillow back over my head and reminisce on what happened with the beautiful blonde woman in my dreams. I think about the way she looked while she was on top of me. Her blonde curls falling forward into her face as she moaned in pleasure as she rode me like her life depended on it. I can still feel the sensation of when she dug her black nails into my chest as she braced herself on me for support. The way she moaned my name over and over again still rings in my ear.

What brought me peace was when she flipped her hair back out of her face and I looked into her green eyes. The green eyes that I could get lost in for forever. I couldn't believe that she was really in my dreams, happy, satisfied, alive. She had smiled down at me and leaned forward to kiss me and I swear I can still taste her on my lips.

There's a sudden knock on my door and I quickly throw the pillow over my crotch and lean up on my elbow. "Yeah?" I croak nervously at the door.

"Hey man, you going to get up? It's already eight and we are late for our run," Jax yells through the door.

"Yeah I'll be right there!" I bellow and quickly get out of bed.

When I get downstairs, I'm greeted by both Joseph and Skye sitting at the kitchen island. Joseph beams at me and Skye shyly smiles my way who's slowly warming up to me after what happened last night. I look back at Joseph and he's busy reading a comic book and explaining the plot to Skye.

"This one was one of mine and Kat's favorites," he tells her and I can't help but smirk.

I grab a mug for my coffee and pour me a quick cup before my run with Jax. I watch Skye and Joseph, glad they get along so well. But it's to be expected. They both have one important person in common, Kat. I think about how she was last night when she teleported in.

She worried me at first when she grabbed Nadine but as soon as she saw her condition, she immediately let her go. I was thankful for that and then irritated at Mickey for trying to get the drop on her. She teleported in, not knowing what she was getting into because she thought Skye was in trouble. It didn't help that between Mickey and Jax, she felt cornered. However, she quickly came out of it as soon as she saw Skye wasn't in danger and I saw the familiar caring and compassionate Kat I know. It was nice seeing her caring about someone so deeply that she barely knows. It's to be expected of her though. She did it with me, with Joseph, with all of us.

I could tell that her and Skye are close, like sisters. And I could tell how terrified she was of her brother. Not for herself, but for the girl she took under her wing when she didn't have to. For the last month, this girl has been family to her. More than Jason ever could give her.