T H I R T Y - T H R E E : T E A S E

A/N: Hot and steamy ahead ^_^

———
T H I R T Y - T H R E E : T E A S E

D A N T E

Misery, that's what I see and hear as I stand next to the woman I love and listen to her pour her deepest, darkest secrets to me. I can feel the anguish radiating off of her and all I want to do is take her in my arms and tell her everything will be alright, but I can't. I have to give her this moment to let everything go.

When she's finally done and I take everything in I can't help but feel her pain. She's been through so much and doing it all alone. I'm in the middle of thinking about what I'm going to say when she suddenly walks past me and to the door.

I can't let her leave. I can't let her leave thinking I'm mad at her or disappointed in her like she no doubt thinks I am. I grab a hold of her and kiss her. She has to feel in my kiss how much I'm in love with her, still in love with her, even after everything she's told me but when I kiss her, she won't kiss me back, instead she's trying to push me away.

As she explains why, that she doesn't deserve anything good in her life after the things she's done, that she doesn't deserve me or my love, my heart nearly breaks. She's been broken down so badly that she doesn't think she deserves happiness. This isn't her fault. She didn't do this to herself, he did. Jason took the woman I love and broke her down to nothing, just to build her back up with hatred, anger, and wickedness holding the pieces together. I will never be able to forgive him for what he did to her, to us.

I tell her how I feel, everything. The love I have for her and always will. That this isn't going to make me leave, because God knows I'd never go anywhere she's not. This girl has my heart and without her, I'm not whole. I know she's not this evil being that Jason has poisoned her mind with. She's still the loving, kind hearted, and compassionate Kat. She's still the woman I fell desperately in love with underneath all this hard exterior.

"Katarina, stop trying to push me away like you don't deserve me, stop trying to leave me because you think it's best for me. And for the love of God Kat, stop trying to stop me from showing you just how much I fucking love you," I tell her before I wrap her in my arms and press my lips to her.

She's going to know how much I love her and she's not going to stop me. She needs this, she needs this reassurance. Right here and right now. It can't wait until we get home and I don't want to wait.

I pick her up in my arms and when she wraps her legs around me and tangles her fingers in my hair, I know she can't wait either. I carry her to the countertop and gently place her down as I stand, pressed against her, in between her thighs. I press my erection against her through our clothes and she lets out a small moan.

Knowing I don't have much time to let Jax stand guard outside, I quickly pull her jacket off and bite down on her shoulder, leaving shallow teeth marks, claiming her as mine in an animalistic way. She moans loudly as she looks into my eyes. Filled with lust, she smiles at me and pulls my jacket off my shoulders as she tugs at the collar of my shirt and bites down on my collar bone, marking me as hers.

I'm so turned on by this and the faint taste of her blood in my mouth that I quickly pull her off the counter and turn her around. I undo her jeans and pull them, along with her thong, down her legs. I quickly pull off her converse and finish taking off her jeans. I'm secretly glad she's not wearing her pack on her thigh because that would've taken two extra seconds to take off, and I don't want to waste anymore time. She gasps loudly as I'm rough with taking the bottom half of her clothes off. I reach down and grab my belt as I unfasten it and my jeans. I pull everything down just below my ass as I grab her hip with my hand and guide my cock into her waiting and wet folds.