S I X T E E N : G A L A

A/N: Let the fun begin ;) things are about to get really interesting now.

Remember to vote and comment <3

———
S I X T E E N : G A L A

K A T A R I N A

When I walk into the event hall on the top floor of the Plaza, I'm greeted by waiters dressed in black tuxedos with black masquerade masks over their eyes. They smile at me and look my body up and down in a perverted way. I can't help but smile at them, glad my formal attire is doing its job.

I walk by a wall to ceiling mirror and take a look at my appearance. For a last minute purchase I will say this dress wasn't a bad choice. It's a beautiful black gown that's low cut and long with a long slit in the side that goes up to the middle of my thigh, showing off my leg. The back is my favorite part as it's cut very low to the bottom of my back with straps that cross back and forth is an 'X' formation, showing off the tattoos on my back. On top of that it's very form fitted so it shows off my curves beautifully. I will say, it was difficult figuring out a place for my blade. I had to keep my dual ones and the rest of my gear back at the penthouse which I'm not too happy about.

I have my hair down and pinned to one side as my curls fall down over my collarbone. I have black high heels on and went with a deep red color for my lips. I adjust the cat mask on my face and begin to make my way into the main hall.

I glance around the room to map out all the exits and any places someone could attack from. As I'm glancing around at everyone in the room, a man walks up beside me holding two glasses of champagne. I glance at him with a smile.

"Lovely night tonight isn't it?" he grins at me and hands me a glass. I gladly take it and lift it to my mouth. This is the good stuff meant for Underworlders. I can't drink too much of this if I want to be on my game later.

"Yes it is," I respond casually. I notice him look me over with curiosity and he grins with approval. Great another pervert.

"I am absolutely in love with this dress you've got on. And those shoes, are perfect. You must have been planning this for weeks," he smiles enthusiastically. Oh? So not a pervert. Clearly I'm the wrong type for him.

"The name is Kyle, Kyle Chen and who might you be lovely lady?" he asks while taking my hand in his and kissing the top. I can't help but giggle at his gesture.

"Umm," I try to think up a name when there's a laugh from behind me.

I turn and Jared Norvak is walking up to me with a younger man, about my age, next to him. I'm not surprised he's here since this is an event for popular individuals in the Underworld. His pack is one of the most famous in the western region.

"Well look who showed up here. What are you doing here dear?" he approaches me and I automatically wish he wouldn't. I don't need to make myself known here. Not now.

Just as my heart beat starts to race and I feel the anxiety of a plan about to down spiral, a hand grabs my elbow and leads me away from the group of men. They look after me with confusion and Jared chuckles. I look up at who has my arm and it's Dante. He leads me to the middle of the dance floor and quickly downs my glass of champagne before handing it to a waiter. When he wraps his hands around my waist, I feel the jolt of energy he puts off, feeling a warmth down below.