Marcus chuckled and walked toward the dock, where Trevor was tying the boat off.

"Marcus, take the boat back to the pack house and relax a while. I'll call you when I'm done."

Marcus laughed and got in the boat. "She's not going to like that, good luck Alpha."

Alex saw them laughing and talking by the boat and then Marcus got in and left. Alex ran down the steps. "What the hell! Marcus you come back here! ARGHH!"

Trevor walked slowly over to her, Alex had to admit that he looked good. He was wearing a muscle shirt, shorts and sandals. She shook the thoughts away and reminded herself that he is a cheater.

"Good morning Alex, I hear you're causing trouble."

"You listen here Bud, all I want are answers. You answer my questions then you leave. Got it?!"

Trevor laughed, "That is what I love about you, your fiery spirit."

Alex turned and stomped back up the porch steps with her arms crossed. Trevor, still laughing, followed her into the house.

Alex led him to the living room and pointed to the couch. "Sit!" He looked at her, shook his head and sat down.

"Okay I want answers..." Trevor held up his hand to interrupted her. "Alex I will answer your questions after we have a little talk first."

"No way Jose!"

"Fine. I'll be leaving now." He stood, walking towards the door.

"Wait! What do you want to talk about?"

He turned and walked back with a sad look in his eyes. "Why did you become angry and leave?"

"You know why! You cheater! Did you really expect me to stay when you made a fool of me and probably hurt your girlfriend!"

"I don't have a girlfriend! where did you get such a crazy idea?" He stared at her wide eyed.

"Then please explain to me why you had women's toiletries, makeup and perfume in your bathroom?!"

Trevor started to laugh. "Stop laughing this is not funny!"

"But it is Alex." He walked forward with a smile and took her by the shoulders. "I bought them for you. I thought when you woke up you might need them." He had a huge grin on his face.

"So your saying there is no one else in your life?" She asked quietly.

He pulled her in for a hug. "You are the only one I want Alex. There is no one else in my life." Trevor kissed the top of her head.

"I feel like an idiot. I was sure you had a girlfriend and you were trying to cheat on her." Alex took a deep breath and looked up at him. "I'm sorry"

"It's ok. Are you done being mad at me?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. Now! Question and answer time." Trevor took her hand and led her to the couch.

"First, I need to know what you remember about the night you collapsed."

"Well..hmm...I went to Adrian's house for drinks and then this creepy guy showed up. I remember Adrian was really mad that this guy was there. They walked away to talk. Adrian came back and took my hands and that's it. I don't know why I fainted." Alex shrugged and looked up at Trevor. The bastard enthralled her! Trevor was livid. "I did have some pretty crazy dreams though."

"Dreams? What happened in those dreams?"

"I know this is gonna sound crazy." he motioned for her to continue. Alex took a deep breath. "Ok, first of all, don't think I'm crazy?" Trevor nodded."I dreamed that Adrian had fangs and there was blood on his lips. Then there was this huge and I mean HUGE wolf, standing over Adrian with his teeth around his neck. I remember I was terrified that it would eat me next."