Chapter 54: metal walls and no chances

Two hours later...
From what I got from my conversation with the Cu Sith was that there used to be a small group of monster neutralists, I emphasized the word "used" because from what I've gathered there hasn't been anything out here in a long time. Monster neutralists are people who live side to side with monsters as if they were normal people. In this town there lived a group of humans who were able to use magic, and in some cases they outmatched certain monsters.
Samantha, the Cu Sith, was a dog who belonged to the head mage. At the time she had been called "Sam." After a spell gone wrong she changed into a monster and was given the name "Samantha."
"What happened to your master?" I asked.
"He was killed by the order along with the rest of my village."
An uneasy silence followed this statement before I managed to speak up.
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be, He always ignored me and downright hated whenever I begged for his attention. I never asked for much, just a head pat or for a quickie whenever he was about to go to bed and I was in heat. I usually kept to myself though. Part of my always thought that he only let me become a monster to prove to the other mages that it was possible to expose anything demon energy and have a result."
I thought about this for a moment. "Wait, does that mean you're..." I began.
"The first Cu Sith? Yeah." Samantha answered.
"That would explain the wolf magic." Erika stated.
"I can do a lot more than just wolf magic, I mean, I was originally a dog so they are kind of my distant cousins."
I was about to say something but Samantha suddenly pounced on me. I felt as she sniffed my clothes and travelled up towards my face where she licked my cheek.
"You smell good... so much raw energy... you're like my old master... but stronger... and from what I've observed, a lot more caring." Samantha said.
Samantha grabbed one of my hands and brought it towards her midsection. I took the hint and began to stroke her silky fur. She panted into my ear and wagged her tail.
"It has been so long since I've been petted." Samantha panted.
She suddenly kissed me, her tongue was long but more humanlike than most of her body. I noticed that she was having some difficulty because of her muzzle. She suddenly pulled away and got off of me with fear in her eyes as a flame suddenly appeared in her hands. The door splintered and I jumped up only to get a bullet in my chest. I hit the ground like a sack of bricks and the ringing in my ears almost blocked out the sounds of ensuing violence. I then lost consciousness but before I did I saw as Samantha places a hand on Erika and teleported her away.

I don't know how long I was unconsciousness for, but when I came to, there was only darkness. I stood up and winced at the pain in my chest. I began to slowly walk until I hit a wall. I placed my hands on the wall and began to travel alongside it. They were cool and smooth, like metal, but had the ability to nullify magic. After ten minutes of walking I concluded that I was surrounded by walls. I plopped down and resisted the urge to panic. I didn't want to spend the rest of my life in complete darkness, I didn't want to die like this. I just sat quietly and tried to distract myself until I couldn't take the deafening silence anymore. I stood up and slammed my fist against one of the walls.
"If you're going to kill me then just shoot me! Get it over with! Look me in the eyes as I die you cowards!" I shouted.
My tantrum went on for what felt like ages until I sank back down to the ground and cried. I felt something warm wrap around my body and I felt the urge to continue crying fade. The warm feeling was from something was soft and fluffy on my skin.
"What is a cute little thing like you doing in a horrible place like this?" Asked a gentle, yet firm, feminine voice.
"A-Am I dead? I was shot in the chest and lost consciousness... is this what exists after death?" I asked.
I heard her chuckle and then I became aware of a pair of glowing yellow eyes. I became aware of a new feeling, arms were wrapped around the back of my neck and her legs around me lower body. The sensation of being cold and alone had rapidly faded and caused me to realize how strange this was. I knew that this was not a normal monster, there was no way this was just a coincidence, but then again, I wasn't able to fight back. Despite not seeing the girl I was not only charmed but had an idea of what she looked like. I could feel her breasts against my body, her multiple tails wrapped around my torso, arms, and legs, her womanhood grinding against my pants, but most noticeably I could feel her hot breath on my face as if she was mere centimeters away from my skin.
"I know who you are sweetie, and I plan to get you out of here, I just need a little dose of your spirit energy and we'll both be free. Do you think you can help me was that little one?" She purred into my ear.

I nodded.

"Alright then, cutie, let's start."

(And with that I'm going to release this chapter as so for two reasons, the first being to say I'm not dead, and the second, so I don't have writers block and can actually release the next chapter on time. Sorry for any inconvenience. Random sentence so I'm not stuck on 999 words.)